fbpx

uhhh rainbow dragon?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone uhhh rainbow dragon?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

http://cgi.ebay.com/Radko-2006-Fire-Fang-Rainbow-Dragon-Christmas-Ornament_W0QQitemZ160186662799QQihZ006QQcategoryZ13786QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
      funny, this looks rather like the male rainbow dragon doesn’t it? same blue eyes, red nose, folded wings and the same dorsal and side body scales. certainly different, as any piece would look but into glass ornament form, but definitely inspired by the rainbow male in my opinion. what do y’all think? 😆

Tiffany
      Participant

Jodi
        Participant

I think it’s okay. But if you are worried about it, you can send it to John.

Tiffany
          Participant

oh, i wasn’t really worried because it does look so different, ( i know they need things that look quite close to have a case) i just thought it was an interesting find. its always something to see where new windstone inspired items show up.

Maebnus
            Participant

Huh, how ’bout that. I’ve seen Christopher Radko ornaments for years and never really cared about ’em… and the one time there’s one that I’d actually buy, it does remind me of Windstone (no way I’m spending $50 on a single ornament though). It’d be pretty wild to think of that company copying Windstone on purpose though….

Maria
              Participant

$50 for an ornament? 😯

Bob

that is a usual price for Christopher Radko. I have 2 Roger Rabbit 1 Roger and 1 Jessica and they where $75 for both thru Disney direct

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

I think it looks enough like the Rainbow Male that John should know about it. He’s shiney though; its cute!

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

That’s really interesting! I’d send it to John just to see what he thinks. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Travistie
                      Participant

That is the usual price for a Christopher Radko ornament… like DM said. I have one of a pink fantail goldfish, and have bought a few as gifts over the years. They are really nice IMO.

Purplecat
                        Participant

It does bear some similarities….hmmmmm…

Maria
                          Participant

At second glance, it looks like the bottom may have been lifted from the Young Dragon…

IMO that thing is a direct rip-off from the male dragon except the legs, I agree that they look like the young. If it is made by Radko, I hav eno idea, I can not find him an any other sites that sell Radko, I can not find referance to him Radkos own site, or a store site.

Purplecat
                            Participant

a double ripoff? 😕

twindragonsmum
                              Participant

scary thought…

twindragonsmum

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.