fbpx

Travelling Tadpoad Swap Sign up

Home Forums Miscellany Community Travelling Tadpoad Swap Sign up

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Matty
    Participant

Hey everyone.. Address have now been sent out. It took a little longer than I expected to get all of them organized! Swaps are a lot of work to organize! So sorry for the delay.. I was also waiting to hear back from one participant.

Once everyone has received their Travelling Tadpoads in the mail please introduce them in the Travelling Tadpoad Arrival Thread.

Thank you everyone for signing up! Looking forward to meeting everyone’s Tadpoad!

Matty

Matty
      Participant

Remember to have your Travelling Tadpoads out on their journeys by April 17th. You can of course send them out early if they are ready to go!

Betrluk1
        Participant

i couldnt wait. mine is on its way to its new home haha

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

I am getting mine packed up to leave today. It’s taking a long journey to the US, so I wanted to get it out early. Thanks again for organizing this, Matty.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

tig3r06
            Participant

My little tadpoad is getting ready to ship out in the next day or two. Woo hoo! So excited to see everyone’s in the arrival thread.

tig3r06
              Participant

She’s shipped and on her way to her new home!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.