Travelling Tadpoad Swap Sign up

Home Forums Miscellany Community Travelling Tadpoad Swap Sign up

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Jamesqe
    Participant

I’m in. Shipping inside US only.

Awe I wish I could but my only tad ppads are gifts that won’t ever trade from Melody and BiPolarbear. :p Next time! <3

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

LuvsDragons
      Participant

Hi! I hope I’m not too late. Matty – I sent a PM but am not sure you got it. I would like to sign up for the swap. Shipping in the US only please. and Thank you!!!

Betrluk1
        Participant

i just realized somehow i managed to type i dont ship internationally. I totally will. Anywhere.

Matty
          Participant

Hey everyone… I just got to the thread now so no one is late for signing up! Later on Sunday I will be going through all the names here and through my messages to make sure I got everyone that wanted to sign up. Its a bit more work as some messaged me, but did not sign up here on the thread.So I have a few places to check. After I collect all the names I will be sending everyone out a message asking for their address that the travelling tadpoads will go to, then I will randomly draw names and message you guys with addresses to where your tadpoads will be travelling to for the swap.

Thanks again to everyone that signed up!

Matty
            Participant

Okay I got everyone located.. and I am sending out the requests for your address, and then I will be contacting you guys back with the destinations that your Tadpoads will be travelling to. If I haven’t missed anyone.. there is exactly 15 of us participating in this swap. Tadpoads will be travelling to and from the following members

Dalyshka, Betrluk1, LuvsDragons, Rylorien, Kim, Bodine, Linda, Melody, Serendipity, Natasha, Ferlin1984, Kelsey, Tig3r06, James and Matty.

If I have missed anyone please let me know. In the meantime, prepare your Tadpoads for their journey. Tadpoads should be ready to journey out on April 17th. Don’t forget to include with your travelling tadpoads their name, and a message they are bringing to their new home.. be creative.

If I am missing anyone.. please let me asap.. as I said I had to check both the thread and my messages for sign up participants.

Matty
              Participant

Okay I sent everyone on the list a message for your address to give out when doing the swap. Hopefully I hear from everyone by the end of the week! Remember to have fun with this guys! Thanks again to everyone that signed up! Shortly I will start a new thread called “Travelling Tadpoad Arrivals”. When your Tadpoad arrives, if you can post a picture of your Tadpoad and your Tadpoads name.. message and anything else about your Tadpoad you like!

Matty
                Participant

Still waiting to hear back from a couple members for their address.. I will wait until Monday to hear back from them.. if not I will not include them in the swap. Then I will message you guys with the address for your Tadpoads to travel to. If you wish to send your Tadpoad out early.. that is okay to! I said April 17th to give those if needed some time to purchase or get a tadpoad if they didn’t already had one to send out.

Linda
                  Participant

Mine is already to go so anytime.

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Hey Matty, I don’t know how I missed this…if someone has to back out, I can be a substitute. I’ll ship anywhere 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Linda
                      Participant

I was just wandering if anybody got the address for shipping? I didn’t get one yet and was wandering if I got missed.

Serendipity
                        Participant

I haven’t either, was actually coming to ask the same thing 🙂

Kim
                          Blocked

I didn’t and sent Matty a message asking about it but looks like he hasn’t been on here in a few days.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Betrluk1
                            Participant

i don’t think anyone has yet.

tig3r06
                              Participant

Gave my address, but have not received one yet.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.