Travelling Tadpoad Arrival

Home Forums Miscellany Community Travelling Tadpoad Arrival

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Very cool. I usually don’t buy anything glass as I have cats that like to knock things over but I have always loved looking at blown glass pieces. It would still be cool to see your new tadpoad Matty and anyone else that hasn’t posted yet!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kelsey
      Participant

When Midori got here I also had to laugh! Similar colors, similar story, and the same name!! I wanted to say something to you but didn’t want to spoil the surprise. 🙂

Linda
        Participant

I got a Kirin from Kim and she got me for the tadpoad trade also. I got a cute little dun name Frolic and two horsey-fuzzy friends with him. I have two dun’s now and they look so cute together.
           photo 100_1107_zpsq1469nt1.jpg photo 100_1105_zpsm7qopx40.jpg photo 100_1104_zpsgn4bg5wj.jpg

Kim
          Blocked

I am glad they arrived safely and you like them Linda! Sorry it took a little while but I thought it would be easier to wait and send the tadpoad with the kirin so they would arrive together.

Linda
            Participant

I am glad they got here I love the Kirin and the Tadpoad and now I have 2 dun, they are the same and so different the faces are so different. Thanks Kim I love them!

Matty
              Participant

Hi everyone! I still have to get pictures up of my travelling Tadpoad, Emma! They will be coming soon. Its great to meet all your tadpoads and it is awesome to see their stories!

There is a member that signed up and has not received their traveller.. I am checking in to see if there is anyone else that still has not received theirs from our group. It would be disappointing if someone signed up, received one already and has not bothered to send one out in return. If you sent out your traveller later than the end date… please get in touch with me. I have sent a message out already to one sender.. hopefully to hear from them soon. Travelling Tadpoads can wander on their journeys for some time before reaching their destination.. just hoping to hear that they are making their way to their new home!

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

Hi ** Waves ** 🙂

I am missing my little traveller…maybe the sender can take a look at tracking to see where it’s at?

oh! and a Happy mother’s day to all our Moms out there!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

I am going to give this another bump….trying to get the attention of the person who did not ship their tad out for this swap. Send me a PM if you are reading this please.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Scathach
                    Participant

That’s shocking.  Not to mention selfish.  I really hope that the person who was supposed to send your Tad wakes up and does the right thing.  Today.

I’m sure  they are enjoying the Tad that someone sent them.

Swaps are an expensive “good faith” event and should be fun.

As it is, it’s cost you a tad at $50 Canadian plus postage with nothing in return.

Shame on your swapee.

You’ve raised this point long ago and there’s been enough activity on this thread, that surely that person has dropped into the forum enough in that time to read the thread and maybe even any PMs  from the organizer on your behalf.

I’d be pretty steamed if this had happened to me.

Do we have to start giving and checking feedback lists before swaps now?

It’s ridiculous and unacceptable.

I hope your swapee (or one of their forum friends) reads this and feels guilty.  And sends you your Tad with a huge apology.

Life is beautiful.

tig3r06
                      Participant

I thought the person had contacted the missing tadpoad recipient and tadpoad was supposed to be on the way. And why wouldnt you give your person the tracking number if youre this late.

Angelika-zen are you the original missing tadpoad that Matty spoke about or now a 2nd person that has not received a tadpoad?

Im so sorry youre having to go through this.

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

Ya, same recipient.. there’s just one.  I wanted to post a message here in case my swap partner wasn’t getting my PMs. You never know when things might get glitchy. .. hopefully they will see it and let me know what’s up 🙂

tig3r06
                          Participant

I sure hope they contact you! 😊

Kim
                            Blocked

Has the person been on the forum at all in the last couple months?  Is it someone new or old that people know?  Whoever it is I hope they get back or have a good reason for not sending theirs and not responding.

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

@kim, when there’s no communication and no swap peice, it doesnt really matter how long they’ve been around the Forum or if they’ve logged into their account recently…take all the time you need to send it, just answer the question about whether or not it’s coming at all.  I cant help but worry about them though (giving them the benefit of the doubt)

Anyway, I am not going to air it any further than this. If my little traveller arrives, I will definitely show him off.  Took the fun out of it though, and I will never participate in a swap again 🙁

Matty
                                Participant

Hello… back again! Angelika a travelling tadpoad has heard the call to make the journey out to you.. do not worry a new friend is coming to you. It is not coming from the person that was suppose to send you one.. I can only hope that member is okay. Since this situation and another one.. I as well feel that my heart is not into participating in making another swap. It is unfortunate that this happened.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.