fbpx

Travelling Tadpoad Arrival

Home Forums Miscellany Community Travelling Tadpoad Arrival

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Hi Matty,there you are! I wanted to thank you for organizing this.It can be a bit of a headache but for your first shot at it right after joining the forum is outstanding in my book.Thank you very much.I appreciate the hard work and for jumping right on in and trying to bring the members together for another swap.Hugz!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

tig3r06
      Participant

I’m so glad they made it safely Matty! Last minute I decided she needed a travel buddy and haven’t made one of those critters in a long time 😊

Betrluk1
        Participant

My baby arrived a week ago, things have just been very hectic. I recieved a super cute black and purple hoppy from Bodine named Nurple!

Ferlin1984
          Participant

Thank you! I just love my newest edition and I see my taddie arrived where it was going. North Carolina to Canada is a long journey,

Kim
            Blocked

It would be cool to see your tadpoad too Betrluk1! Here is the cute little tadpoad I received from Ashley (Ferlin1984). It is a beagle tadpoad and I love how she made the cute little blue collar for it and sent it along with some pretty shells, shark teeth and a matching fuzzy with a starfish on it! I got a note with it saying that the tadpoad’s name is Rex and he just got finished visiting the beach where he found shark teeth, seashells and a new fuzzy friend and wanted to travel more to see new places! Thanks so much Ashley!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
              Participant

Kim,you got a Beagle!It is adorable and the shark teeth are just awesome.Congrats!

Ferlin1984
                Participant

So glad you like it Kim. I couldn’t resist making a little collar since it was a dog type taddie. I also forgot to mention that Rex’s favorite character is Snoopy from Charlie Brown of course.

Matty
                  Participant

Rex is adorable!

Natasha
                    Participant

Just a head’s up – mine has arrived and is adorable! I will put up pics as soon as I’m able. I had to laugh when mine arrived – not only did she have a very similar back story to the tadpoad I sent out, but she had the identical name! Midori is adorable! Thank you very much, Kelsey!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Rylorien
                      Participant

My tadpoad arrived from Matty today and I feel incredibly blessed! (At least I assume it was Matty as the sender was a Matthew.) Anyway…in addition to the tadpoad I received a beautiful blown glass ornament called “The Tree of Friendship” and a woodblock print to “Never Stop Making Wishes”. Whether intentional or accidental, the ornament was right up my alley as I have a collection of blown glass + glass paperweights and it fits right in! The card sent with the package was pretty spectacular too, as it looked handmade with layers of cut paper in the shape of a flower.

As for my tadpoad…well…without further ado, may I present Orielly Wormhunter III. She comes from a family of wormhunters who seek out lost wormlings and return them to their familes! She’s a pretty rainbow-backed black tadpoad with eyes in one of my favorite options (the seafoamy light green)!

Thank you so much Matty!

Bodine
                        Participant

AWESOME!!!That was so cool of you Matty.
                          Rylorian,I have five of those myself, Congrats.

tig3r06
                          Participant

All of these are sooo cute! 😍

Kim
                            Blocked

That’s super pretty Rylorien! I love the rainbow ones and that glass ornament is really nice too! Where do you get ornaments like that Matty?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Celestial Rainstorm
                              Participant

Oooh that’s so pretty!

Finding happiness again.

Matty
                                Participant

Rylorien I am so glad that Orielly made it safely to your house! I have never sent anything glass before in the mail so I was a tad ( worried. But it looks like Orielly kept your glass globe safe on her journey to you! I am glad that you like her colors.. she is pretty special I think being a rainbow colored one! I actually had no idea that you collected glass items.. so it was a happy accident. I found the tree glass globe ball at a local gift shop that I like. Each glass ball is handmade, handblown by a local artist here in Canada. There are different types of trees and colors with different meanings. Orielly wanted to bring you that gift of friendship which I think is a good gift to bring to anyone. Each tree has a different meaning. Some relate to friendship, others wisdom, love, creativity and so forth.

Typically they are known as friendship balls. I bought one for myself a few years ago from an artist on Etsy. If you do not have gift stores that sell them locally, you can try Etsy!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.