this year's art (new art pg 4)

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion this year's art (new art pg 4)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author

I hope it’s okay if I start a new page, since my other one was getting a bit long, wanted to start fresh for this year πŸ™‚

Start off with some jewelry that’s actually from last year but I didn’t get a chance to put pics of any of it online at the time!

^ Sold this to a nice girl at FanExpo last year πŸ™‚

I really like this sea turtle, he came out cute ^_^

Tinks
    Participant

Ooo i love the sea turtle. πŸ˜€

Tinks wrote:

Ooo i love the sea turtle. πŸ˜€

Yay! πŸ˜€ Sea turtles are awesome!
      I hope I can find that guy a nice home soon ^_^

Jasmine
      Participant

Very nice. Good to see you here again. Was wondering where you went. πŸ˜€

Jasmine wrote:

Very nice. Good to see you here again. Was wondering where you went. πŸ˜€

Aww thanks on both counts ^_^

lamortefille
        Participant

We need some new magnets from you! πŸ™‚

lamortefille wrote:

LOL! I’ll see what I can do!
          I’m still moving house, some of my art stuff isn’t with me and some hasn’t been organized that did make it here so far! LOL I’ll see if the magnets and supplies made it heh heh

lamortefille wrote:

Oh I just remembered! These aren’t magnets but some could be made into small ones if people requested!
          These are temporary tattoos I made for the comic/anime/scifi cons last year, they are really good at staying on the skin! πŸ˜€

Here’s a pic I took of the test tattoo I put on myself:

Sorry for how huge my arm looks there LOL I do not have huge arms IRL

And here’s some genuine from this year art, though this box I started last year and had to put on the backburner to finish commissions first, since the box was just an experiment and meant to boost my sad number of finished artworks for shows lol

The photo doesn’t do justice the iridescence and depth to the box, it’s about 6″ x 9″ wooden box and this is the lid πŸ™‚

I finished this book a few days ago, I’m happy with how it came out, though for once it’s different than how it was in my head to start with lol
          It’s 8.5 x 11″ with nice lovely blank artist quality white sheets πŸ˜€

lamortefille
          Participant

I love the box (great job) and I see at least 4 things I would like as magnets! Get to moving your stuff, will ya? :spank: πŸ˜†

lamortefille wrote:

I love the box (great job) and I see at least 4 things I would like as magnets! Get to moving your stuff, will ya? :spank: πŸ˜†

Ahhh spanked! XD
            I’ll take a look! There are a few boxes I haven’t officially figured out what is in them, I just dumped stuff in there that had been on a desk and it was all pretty random lol
            Thanks about the box πŸ™‚

Maria
            Participant

Gotta say it again – I like the tail feathers on the peacock. And more shrooms are always a good thing. πŸ˜†

Adaneth
              Participant

Nice work on that box! And the book is beautiful too. πŸ™‚

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Gotta say it again – I like the tail feathers on the peacock. And more shrooms are always a good thing. πŸ˜†

Thanks! πŸ˜€
                LOL I’ll probably do another shroom book too, I like them as a subject! Maybe try my hand at the redcaps again, they are some of my favourites heh heh I’ll have to consult my big book of mushrooms LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.