The Veligent Kickstarer is Up!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements The Veligent Kickstarer is Up!

This topic contains 122 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  etruscan 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 123 total)
  • Author

Bodine
    Participant

How FANTASTIC!!!CONGRATULATIONS! Well done!

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Ela_Hara
    Participant

I had Absolutely NO Doubt that Melody’s Kickstarter would reach and perhaps pass the $100,000 mark – No Doubt At ALL!

CONGRATULATIONS Melody and Company! Way to Go and FABULOUS First Kickstarter! And you were worried…. 😉

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LadyFirebird
    Participant

Congratulations, Melody!  What a sweep!  Now you know we’re all behind you.

Melody
    Keymaster

Yeah – and Melody and Company can collapse after all the Livestreams and then wait for the books to be printed and come in…. then the rush for sorting and shipping will begin!

I collapsed at 12 am last night, right after it ended! Whew! What and exhausting week!  Today I am mentally sorting out the tasks we need to do next to get the orders fulfilled! We don’t see any $ until Kickstarter clears all the credit card payments, so I can’t order the books for a week or two. Gives us time to proof read them once more. Sorting and shipping is gonna be a circus!

(Auto correct keeps changing “Kickstarter” to “Ticketmaster”-so annoying!)

pegasus4240
    Participant

Congratulations!

I just have a curious question.  I know we have to wait on the books, but will the poads be sent out sooner or with the books?  Thanks.

-- Angie

Laurie
    Participant

Congrats on the great kickstarter, you did awesome.  😉

Will those of us who couldn’t contribute be able to buy the books as well? And a Sir Garlen?

Kim
    Participant

Pegasus4240, I asked that in the last livestream and Melody said the books probably won’t be ready til July but the poads could ship out sooner if people want them sooner.  They were just trying to figure out shipping because if you get the books later you would just have to pay extra for shipping.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
    Keymaster

Congratulations! I just have a curious question. I know we have to wait on the books, but will the poads be sent out sooner or with the books? Thanks.

We intended to ship the books and sculptures together, that is how we figured shipping costs.

Melody
    Keymaster

Congrats on the great kickstarter, you did awesome. 😉 Will those of us who couldn’t contribute be able to buy the books as well? And a Sir Garlen?

Yes. This kickstarter was to raise enough money to print a supply of books that we can sell…probably for years!

Rachel
    Participant

How about the sketch book? I hate to say it but…between starting a new job and keeping the old one and staying so busy…I kind of forgot to contribute 😔 I would definitely purchase the sketch book too, if it is available.

GardenNinja
    Participant

How about the sketch book? I hate to say it but…between starting a new job and keeping the old one and staying so busy…I kind of forgot to contribute 😔 I would definitely purchase the sketch book too, if it is available.

Rachel,
    I pledged high enough that I am getting two sketchbooks. I would sell the second one for shipping and packing material costs (latter probably $0) + $2. PM me if interested.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Bodine
    Participant

You are so very sweet GardenNinja.A thoughtful thing to do.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Susie
    Keymaster

Thank you so much everyone for your support!

Did you see that Melody has a Kickstarter blog page under the “Reptangle” tab on our website?  Here’s a link:  https://windstoneeditions.com/the-veligent-kickstarter/

etruscan
    Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page, posted today (August 25): “On the way to getting books in hand, after editing ten times!”

Lupuslunae
    Participant

Do you think we will have the books before Christmas? I got an extra copy to give for Jolabokaflod…and if that’s a new word for anyone, you’re welcome, Christmas will now be ten times more fun for you!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.