fbpx

The Veligent Kickstarer is Up!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements The Veligent Kickstarer is Up!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

How FANTASTIC!!!CONGRATULATIONS! Well done!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

I had Absolutely NO Doubt that Melody’s Kickstarter would reach and perhaps pass the $100,000 mark – No Doubt At ALL!

CONGRATULATIONS Melody and Company! Way to Go and FABULOUS First Kickstarter! And you were worried…. 😉

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Congratulations, Melody!  What a sweep!  Now you know we’re all behind you.

Melody
          Keymaster

I collapsed at 12 am last night, right after it ended! Whew! What and exhausting week!  Today I am mentally sorting out the tasks we need to do next to get the orders fulfilled! We don’t see any $ until Kickstarter clears all the credit card payments, so I can’t order the books for a week or two. Gives us time to proof read them once more. Sorting and shipping is gonna be a circus!

(Auto correct keeps changing “Kickstarter” to “Ticketmaster”-so annoying!)

pegasus4240
            Participant

Congratulations!

I just have a curious question.  I know we have to wait on the books, but will the poads be sent out sooner or with the books?  Thanks.

-- Angie

Laurie
              Participant

Congrats on the great kickstarter, you did awesome.  😉

Will those of us who couldn’t contribute be able to buy the books as well? And a Sir Garlen?

Kim
                Blocked

Pegasus4240, I asked that in the last livestream and Melody said the books probably won’t be ready til July but the poads could ship out sooner if people want them sooner.  They were just trying to figure out shipping because if you get the books later you would just have to pay extra for shipping.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
                  Keymaster

We intended to ship the books and sculptures together, that is how we figured shipping costs.

Melody
                    Keymaster

Yes. This kickstarter was to raise enough money to print a supply of books that we can sell…probably for years!

Rachel
                      Participant

How about the sketch book? I hate to say it but…between starting a new job and keeping the old one and staying so busy…I kind of forgot to contribute 😔 I would definitely purchase the sketch book too, if it is available.

GardenNinja
                        Participant

Rachel,
                          I pledged high enough that I am getting two sketchbooks. I would sell the second one for shipping and packing material costs (latter probably $0) + $2. PM me if interested.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Bodine
                          Participant

You are so very sweet GardenNinja.A thoughtful thing to do.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Susie
                            Keymaster

Thank you so much everyone for your support!

Did you see that Melody has a Kickstarter blog page under the “Reptangle” tab on our website?  Here’s a link:  https://windstoneeditions.com/the-veligent-kickstarter/

etruscan
                              Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page, posted today (August 25): “On the way to getting books in hand, after editing ten times!”

Lupuslunae
                                Participant

Do you think we will have the books before Christmas? I got an extra copy to give for Jolabokaflod…and if that’s a new word for anyone, you’re welcome, Christmas will now be ten times more fun for you!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 123 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.