fbpx

The Veligent Kickstarer is Up!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements The Veligent Kickstarer is Up!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Almost $82G w/8days to go.YAY!CLIMB,CLIMB,CLIMB!😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

HaHaHa!
        I’ll be contributing more to that bottom line later next week! So Yes! I’m sure it will climb and maybe get to $100,000!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
        Participant

Awesome 😀 I am tapped out and things keep happening but I do have the books,baby and mini coming and I got to help a little so I am good😁

Suzanne-Marie
          Participant

Hope it goes well above $100,000 !!!

Sikek
            Participant

I’ve never done Kickstarter before.
              How do the Add-ons work? Do I just add the extra money then…
              There’s nowhere to comment what I wanted added? Is that only after the end of campaign or something? Seems unusual.

Bodine
              Participant

Make your pledge and after it ends they send you form for what you pledged for.

Lupuslunae
                Participant

When the project ends, you get a survey to specify what you want. Just add the appropriate funds now, watch the numbers climb, and wait for the survey.

Sikek
                  Participant

Thanks Bodine and Lupuslane!
                    So I should just make sure I got the total $ correct for now.

Stephanie
                    Participant

I keep double checking my total to make sure I didn’t add things wrong!

Suzanne-Marie
                      Participant

I am doing the same thing Stephanie !!
                        Like you, I luv, luv poads; have 28 adult poads before KStarter began…
                        I dreamed I was talking to a live one!!
                        She was sitting across from me;her eyes were very light sparkling blue!!
                        In my dream I asked her a question; she was talking and nodding her head up and down !! LOL !! Don’t remember the question;but remembered her understanding me !!
                        So proud of Melody and all the hours and hours of hard work for so many years in writing The Veligent; hope with all my heart she goes over 💰 $100,000; I think she will !!
                        Big Warm🌞 Hugs!!
                        🍄 Suzanne-Marie🧚‍♀️

Kim
                        Blocked

Yeah if you have add ons, just add the amount of money they are to your total pledge now and then you can just send a message to Melody on there for what it is for and fill out a survey at the end for what the extra is for too.  I have to add more money to my pledge too before the end but I keep getting an error when I try to update mine so am waiting to see why that is.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                          Participant

Less than$4,000 to triple!!😁🎉🎆🎊🎇🎼YAY!

Susie
                            Keymaster

Your Poad(tm) Reward Selection: pictures, swaps, and trades!

At this point in time (before the Kickstarter survey has been sent to you at the end of the month) we are not keeping track of what you pledged or added-on to your pledge other than that we are putting the Poads that you have selected a box with your name on it.

If you have missed all of the Live Streams (there will be one more on Friday) we will try to help as much as possible with a personalized selection – email me with some clues as to what colors you like and I’ll send you some photos and we’ll see what we can do. It is also TOTALLY O.K. to let us pick your poad (like in our usual Grab Bags).

The Special Baby Poads are not done yet – they are not available for selection yet.

(…And will the person who was looking for a certain “Special Adult Poad” that had already been shown email me again? I cannot remember who it was – I have located the already shown and unclaimed adult poads and can now look for it!)

We are happy to email you a picture of the poads that are in your box so that you can verify that they are the ones that you selected and that the quantity is right. Time may not permit photos that show all of the detail on all of your poads or photos comparing one poad to another.

Trades & Swaps: If you ask us to remove a poad from your box and return it to the unclaimed clutter or place it in another person’s box that you are trading with, we can do that (if we understand the directions well and can figure out which poad it is! We do not know them by the number they were labeled with on the wheel during the Live Stream). If a trade is taking place, the other person needs to tell us which poad to remove from their box and place into your box. Keeping these instructions really simple will help us!

My email is susie@windstoneeditions.com. This afternoon looks like I have some time for sending more pictures of Boxes’O’Poads so email me if you’d like to see what you’ve chosen!

Suzanne-Marie
                              Participant

Hi Susie🌺

Kim
                                Blocked

Thanks Susie!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 123 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.