fbpx

The Secret is Out! (5/1/08)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion The Secret is Out! (5/1/08)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

I love red eyes 😈

Maria
      Participant

πŸ˜† That too.

I love them all but would go with the gold * personally* ;p

OHH congrats to everyone who bought SK’s
        ( lucky peoples ;p

Kasie
        Participant

My hubby told me to buy one but I just can’t justify paying that kind of money right now when I have so many things that need to be finished on my house! But eventually I will have one or two or three!!!!

Travistie
          Participant

Man, if my husband said that to me… I would have been like “OKAY”!!! πŸ˜†

Maria
            Participant

AdaraSky wrote:

My hubby told me to buy one but I just can’t justify paying that kind of money right now when I have so many things that need to be finished on my house! But eventually I will have one or two or three!!!!

😯 Adara, I’m impressed with your self-control. πŸ˜†

dragonmedley
              Participant

AdaraSky wrote:

I would have been clicking that “buy” button 0.25 seconds after he finished his sentence πŸ˜†

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

My fiance wants the gold one I really want the Cinnamon Pearl. Theres a huge prince differance between the two but the cinnamon is just so pretty! Plus she would go anywhere in the house cause shes a neautral color. Trying to convince him thats what I want for my birthday… will see how that goes lol

Is this the hollowed out version of the secret keeper or did they give up on that and this is the solid core?

They are all gorgeous. I will have to wait a few years to get one. I do not want to have it shipped from the west to east coast, then move it from the east coast to the west coast!

I hope everyone who wants one gets one. πŸ˜€

Mmloda
                Participant

gryphondreamer wrote:

Is this the hollowed out version of the secret keeper or did they give up on that and this is the solid core?

They are all gorgeous. I will have to wait a few years to get one. I do not want to have it shipped from the west to east coast, then move it from the east coast to the west coast!

I hope everyone who wants one gets one. πŸ˜€

This is the solid version…I’m not sure what is happening with the hollow versions…maybe they aren’t ready yet… πŸ˜€

Oh an congrats to everyone who got one…. πŸ˜€ Hopefully one of thses days I’ll be able to finally own a SK… πŸ˜€
                  SAVE SAVE SAVE……… πŸ˜•
                  I Love the GOLD one…. πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Purplecat
                  Participant

Oooh, the peacock is sold out! 😯 And there’s only four of the rainbow left now! wOw!! I’m glad I was able to snag one! 😯 πŸ˜€

Mmloda
                    Participant

purplecat wrote:

Oooh, the peacock is sold out! 😯 And there’s only four of the rainbow left now! wOw!! I’m glad I was able to snag one! 😯 πŸ˜€

Did you get the Peacock Purplecat?… πŸ˜€
                      Can you post some pics when you get him….. :squeak:

Marzena

darjeb
                      Participant

WOW WOW WOW

grats purplecat, I cant wait to see your pics, I am sure she will be gorgeous!! :)))

Ya know, I’ve been going back and forth between the different colors on the SK, and as much as I like the original and newer peacock, I gotta admit that I don’t like the SK in the peacock. Is it my monitor, or is her chest gray rather than purple or green?
                        And I do have to admit, the gold is quite striking. Go figure! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.