fbpx

The Secret is Out! (5/1/08)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion The Secret is Out! (5/1/08)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster
      Susie
      Keymaster

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

HOLY CRAP! 😯

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Maebnus
          Participant

Oh, yeah, another thread. Susie wanted me to pass along that USPS is fine if UPS cannot get to your address (like evil APO/FPO). Otherwise, bake some brownies for your UPS man and tell him he’s gonna need a trolley. (she didn’t say that part) πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Now I can finally add the Secret Keeper catalog number to the online sales database! πŸ™‚

Now I definately need to win the lottery…but at least now I know just how much I need to save up for one…when the color I want makes an appearance that is…only $820 to go! I got a $30 Gift Cert in reserve. *grin*

Kyrin

Kasie
              Participant

I want a gold and peacock and then I saw there are silver emps too! WTH!!! I’m screwed!

dragonmedley
                Participant

Choices, choices…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Mmloda
                  Participant

I LOVE the gold SK… πŸ˜€ Although I would not mind having a Peacock one too… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Copper83
                    Participant

Well. I would have loved to have that Cinnimon Pearl SK that’s on ebay right now, but I’m trilled to have a Peacock SK! πŸ˜€ I think I’m still in shock though. 😯 πŸ˜† What’s funny is that I just won a display case that’s the perfect size for a SK a few nights ago. Was that good timing, or what?

Thank you Melody!!!!!!!

Mmloda
                      Participant

copper83 wrote:

Well. I would have loved to have that Cinnimon Pearl SK that’s on ebay right now, but I’m trilled to have a Peacock SK! πŸ˜€ I think I’m still in shock though. 😯 πŸ˜† What’s funny is that I just won a display case that’s the perfect size for a SK a few nights ago. Was that good timing, or what?

Thank you Melody!!!!!!!

Congrats Copper… πŸ˜€ I so wish I could afford one … πŸ˜•

Marzena

OHhhh I want one so bad ;/
                        But I just spent a huge wad on my OW ;(

too bad they don’t take payments ‘;p

SilverDragon
                        Participant

OMG!!! *screams* …..!!!!!! AHhhhhh! I’m in total shock! Oh my goodness! Thank you Windstone people! I have been wanting one of these guys for the LONGEST. But, right now I don’t have the money, but at least I have a goal to reach. It may take me a couple of months, and hopefully they will still be around till then. WOW! Im soooooooo excited!!! Thank you soooo much again!!

Author of β€œMoonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                          Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

Man, I wish Windstone took layaway πŸ˜₯ But at least I know how much they are going to be.

Tiffany
                            Participant

how about that! the peacock secret keeper is already sold out! pretty quick at $850 a pop too! 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.