fbpx

The Secret is Out! (5/1/08)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion The Secret is Out! (5/1/08)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Maebnus
    Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

how about that! the peacock secret keeper is already sold out! pretty quick at $850 a pop too! 😯

Daaaaaaaang! That’s over 10K worth of dragons right there. Almost half the rainbows are gone too. 😯

Jodi
      Participant

AHHHH! They have a Gold one! That’s the one I want. Poo! I have no money. πŸ˜₯

Hopefully they will still be around when I win the lottery. πŸ˜† πŸ™„

Stephanie
        Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

tfsculptures wrote:

how about that! the peacock secret keeper is already sold out! pretty quick at $850 a pop too! 😯

Daaaaaaaang! That’s over 10K worth of dragons right there. Almost half the rainbows are gone too. 😯

Good day for Windstone! πŸ˜€

Maebnus
          Participant

I’d say a VERY good day for Windstone. Plus with what’s spoken for already, that’s over 700lbs they don’t have to lug to Oregon too. Not too shabby. 8)

Stephanie
            Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

I’d say a VERY good day for Windstone. Plus with what’s spoken for already, that’s over 700lbs they don’t have to lug to Oregon too. Not too shabby. 8)

*lol* True!

Stephanie
              Participant

Well… that is a dragon that I won’t ever own… unless I win the lottery… WOW!

Laurie
                Participant

Pooh, I spent that much and more for my poad, and she’s lighter!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Kasie
                  Participant

Are there gonna be any more Peacocks?

Mmloda
                    Participant

AdaraSky wrote:

Are there gonna be any more Peacocks?

I sure hope so….I need to save for one but I wanna get one for sure… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Patricia
                      Participant

Drat…I still need a white one! πŸ˜•

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Maria
                        Participant

How many Peacock SKs were there to start with? They sold out way fast!
                          Congrats on yours, copper.

Leigha
                          Participant

I think there was like 11-12 each? that’s what I saw when I saw them in the store. There could have been a few more, but I doubt there were many more.

Maria
                            Participant

At $850 a piece, that’s a lot of money for Windstone. πŸ˜† Good for them!

Leigha
                              Participant

that’s what I was thinking lol sold out and at 850 a pop.

I like the gold one…the red eyes and that smile…she makes me think she’s up to no good and happy about it, I love it. “What do I have in my paw, you ask? muahahahaha, come look, and find out for yourself.” πŸ˜€

Maria
                                Participant

Yeah, I agree with Melody there – of those three colors, gold looks best.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.