fbpx

The prototype PYO kirin

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody The prototype PYO kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Wampus Dragon
    Participant

Could this particular sculpt be released as a PYO? I like him much better than the normal PYO kirin. Maybe release him as a ‘royal’ PYO kirin? I love this prototype.

Also liked the forked horn, and would be willing to wait to see one properly sculpted/made to fit his size.

OH this is really nice!!! I have never seen it before and it would be a fantastic alternative PYO Ki-Rin! 🙂

fatalbeauty
      Participant

I would love to see this one as PYO, I love the horn and the extra U and top little filled in V detailing on the scales(or it a least looks like it from the picture)….I also like this one more than the current PYO…

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Carolyn
        Participant

I love the forked horn . They must have been early horns . Or oriental dragon horns . I’ve only seen one PYO kirin with that horn under PYO gallery . And I adored it .
          Hint . I know there are alot of oriental dragon horns laying around . How about using them for the PYO kirins ?

dragonmedley
          Participant

Um… I don’t like that horn on the PYO kirin.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Grayfire_artz
            Participant

I would love him a pyo to! for the sake of extra texture :3

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

Melody mentioned on dA that she was going to try and find the master to make this one production… ‘n I think a forked horn would be really cool too 🙂

Dunno how much luck/time she’s had to find it though…

fatalbeauty
                Participant

Sasha, that’s not the same mold, that was one that got the wrong horn….

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Carolyn
                  Participant

Not the same one .

Carolyn
                    Participant

Mistake horn . Oh well that happens . She might add the forked horns when they get someone who casts pewter . But with all she has to do . She won’t be doing them . Seems most of her time of late is painting GB stuff . She has her farm too , to take care of . The furry ones there .

Purplecat
                      Participant

I think it would be interesting to have a couple different ‘versions’ of the pyo pieces. This could be a nice variation for people who’ve painted a ton of the old version, but enjoy the piece.

It’d be a cool idea to make some interesting variations on the other pyo pieces too…possibly vining leaves sculpted into the unicorns mane and tail (or some other mane/tail variation), with a different horn.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

I’ve always wanted one of these versions of the Kirin PYO. The horn just really completes the look. I vote yes for this <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jinya
                          Participant

I vote big YES! please

Melody
                            Keymaster

Could this particular sculpt be released as a PYO? I like him much better than the normal PYO kirin. Maybe release him as a ‘royal’ PYO kirin? I love this prototype.

Also liked the forked horn, and would be willing to wait to see one properly sculpted/made to fit his size.

Ok If we can find the “master”( the original plaster piece). It is an Oriental dragon horn, but I cheated,I photoshopped it to reduce the size. It is really a little bit too big for this sculpture. We’d have to make new forked horns for him

Melody
                              Keymaster

I love the forked horn . They must have been early horns . Or oriental dragon horns . I’ve only seen one PYO kirin with that horn under PYO gallery . And I adored it .
                                Hint . I know there are alot of oriental dragon horns laying around . How about using them for the PYO kirins ?

They are a little bit too large for the pyo kirins.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.