fbpx

The Natural History of the Fuzzy – Part 1

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy The Natural History of the Fuzzy – Part 1

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Amanda
    Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

I like the cookie theory! πŸ˜€ I have one fuzzy that I think chose to come with my large birman flapcat. Rich brown fuzzy with medium blue eyes! πŸ˜€ He sits on my flapcat’s wing!

Oh that sounds like a lovely fuzzy!! I think my pink fuzzy chose to come along with my pink lap! Perched atop the laps head she looked like a fuzzy mohawk! πŸ˜†

Maria
      Participant

I keep all my fuzzies under the watchful eye of my rainbow Spectrals. (Except the pink Super Fuzzy, which migrated to the top of my closet where a couple gargoyles are ensuring it doesn’t pass its pinkness to me when I sleep.) Will the Fuzzies starve if I don’t give them sweets (there’s always a pile of chocolate in plain sight) or are they so wily as to get out and take care of themselves?

Pam

Fuzzies are very self sufficient. They have no problem seeking out snacks on their own (we found out the hard way)

Maria
          Participant

That’s good to know. It also explains why they’ve kept their plumpness and color all this time without specific feeding. πŸ™‚

windstonefan
            Participant

Just so Fuzzy is not confused with Fuzzy Wa-see. Fuzzy Wa-see was a bear, Fuzzy Wa-see had no hair. So Fuzzy Wa-see wasn’t Fuzzy was he? No confusion there. windstonefan

windstonefan

Leigha
              Participant

ha ha ha

I remember Fuzzy Wuzzy ^^

Carolyn
                Participant

They are so cute .

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

I wonder if it was a wild Fuzzy that spooked me the other day by bumping a corked vile necklace I have hanging on the switch of my floor lamp (It’s filled with Tea Rose Oil. So the nice smell might have attracted it!)

I was on the other side of the room and there was nothing around that *logically* would have made this happen! But now I think I have an idea! My room here would have so many places for Fuzzies to hide and be safe, and there are usually cookies in the kitchen! I can only imagine how many could be around!

Stasher-Dragon
                    Participant

Can anyone confirm that my photo is one of a Fuzzy? I was taking a macro shot of mother nature and just as I clicked the shutter something passed close in front of my lens.

Here’s the link:

http://stasher-dragon.deviantart.com/gallery/9522065?offset=24#/d1wh98r

May the wind lift your wings." ~Stasher

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Looks like a fuzzy “relative” to me *snerk!* πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

pipsxlch
                        Participant

I found these fuzzies at Walmart; this kind has been around for a long time (at least seventies) as I remember playing with them as a child. They liked to crawl around between your fingers.
                           photo P4170003_zps6a1e1bc4.jpg

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

I found these fuzzies at Walmart; this kind has been around for a long time (at least seventies) as I remember playing with them as a child. They liked to crawl around between your fingers.
                             photo P4170003_zps6a1e1bc4.jpg

Yes I have one or two of these as well… I haven’t been able to find where I put them though. These were the first things I thought of when someone mentioned ‘Fuzzys’ in the first posts I ever read after joining the Wndstone Forum last June. πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.