fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 1,231 post (of 1,231 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Husband got a promotion and now is the manager of Meaher State Park in Spanish Fort. His official first day was July 1, but he’d already been working there for two weeks. The previous manager passed away mid-May due to cancer, so it’s bittersweet for him to be taking it over.

We’re settling in the new place, but most of our things (including all but one of my Windstones) are in climate controlled storage right now because of how small it is. Supposedly there is a new, larger staff house coming, but things move SLOW in state agencies so I’ll believe it when it’s here.

My one Windstone that’s here is an older young unicorn grab bag that paid a visit to drag0nfeathers to have the horn replaced after it broke in our last move five years ago. It made it safely to our new home and is tucked safely away in a dresser so it isn’t nibbled or knocked over by a cat since the display cabinets aren’t available right now.

20240706_190124

Congrats on everything.I remember that beauty and the others in the herd too.Gorgeous♥️

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 1,231 post (of 1,231 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.