fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 1,231 total)
  • Author
    megamibabe16
    Participant

Congratulations everyone on your raises.
      Your lucky LadyFirebird I still got one more to go, but I am going to have a party on Saturday with all of my friends.

LadyFirebird
      Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

You’re reading the message of someone who just got a friggin awesome raise! I’m making $2.75/hour more then I was before – now I’m making $17/hour! Tradeoff? Well, I’m gonna be starting at 3:45am…. LOL But hard to argue that kind of a raise, right? πŸ˜€

HECK YEAH! First time I’ve really felt like celebrating in MONTHS! πŸ˜€

That’s great! I’m happy for you! Nothing like a raise in this economy!

I just checked my test results for a couple of my classes well…..one class my overall percentage with final is 97.38% and the other one is 99.07% WOOT! TOOT! WOOT! πŸ˜€ I hope to find out about my other two classes soon but so far so darn good! I was so glad to see that! πŸ˜€

machineguts
        Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

I just checked my test results for a couple of my classes well…..one class my overall percentage with final is 97.38% and the other one is 99.07% WOOT! TOOT! WOOT! πŸ˜€ I hope to find out about my other two classes soon but so far so darn good! I was so glad to see that! πŸ˜€

Awesome Fern! Huge congrats, that is wonderful news!! πŸ™‚

bayoudragon
          Participant

I’m not working today!! YAY!! I’m “sick”… *cough* *cough* XD

I’m actually a little sick… but I could have gone in. 😳

machineguts
            Participant

It’s official, I got the final word yesterday that I will be working at Hallmark again, starting in January. Words can’t describe how immensely grateful I am, this is the best thing that has happened for me in a very long time. πŸ™‚

LadyFirebird
              Participant

machineguts wrote:

It’s official, I got the final word yesterday that I will be working at Hallmark again, starting in January. Words can’t describe how immensely grateful I am, this is the best thing that has happened for me in a very long time. πŸ™‚

WOOOT! WOOOOOT! WOOOTTT! We seriously need an emotion-con that is jumping up and down! That is GREAT news MG! I’m so happy for you! May we all receive absolutely good news by the end of the year! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

LuvsDragons
                Participant

machineguts wrote:

CONGRATS!!!!! That is great news. πŸ˜€

machineguts
                  Participant

Thank you so very much, everyone!! πŸ™‚

YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! CONGRATS MG! see? all that positive energy paid off! <3 i'm so happy for you!

machineguts
                    Participant

daydreamer wrote:

YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! CONGRATS MG! see? all that positive energy paid off! <3 i'm so happy for you!

Thank you so much daydreamer!! πŸ™‚ <3 *Hugs tight*

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

machineguts wrote:

WOOOT! WOOOOOT! WOOOTTT! We seriously need an emotion-con that is jumping up and down! That is GREAT news MG! I’m so happy for you! May we all receive absolutely good news by the end of the year! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
                        We need an emoticon of that happy dance that Snoopy does for times like this!!

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

WooHoo!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Skeeterdeee
                          Participant

THAT’S THE ONE! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

machineguts
                            Participant

skeeterdeee wrote:

LadyFirebird wrote:

machineguts wrote:

We need an emoticon of that happy dance that Snoopy does for times like this!!

twindragonsmum wrote:

WooHoo!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

skeeterdeee wrote:

THAT’S THE ONE! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yes!! Totally!! πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum
                              Participant

*GRIN!*

tdm πŸ˜€

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 1,231 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.