fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 1,231 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

I have today off AND my internet is working right now, Heck Yeah! Unfortunately, I need to clean, so I can’t enjoy it much. Oh well 😆

bayoudragon
      Participant

Heck Yeah! I won an award last night at our cast party! 😀

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Woo Hoo!!! Congrats to you bayoudragon!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

This is gonna sound super cheesy but heck yeah, my engagement photos went well, the weather cooperated (it was nice and sunny, and warm for December). I was nervous about them (considering the money that went into them). 🙂

pipsxlch
          Participant

my husband got bummed while we were standing at the counter this morning at the doctor’s making the copay on his CC. I told him that in spite of the no holidays, I’m so thankful that I get to spend them with him when it could have gone otherwise.

Lupin
            Participant

I’ve Conned my Mom into get both the Male & I Cataclysm for Christmas. 😀
              I believe she even got Him the Collectors. 😆 (I got the BC Collectors, Next Expansion I’ll get the collectors again, unless the Bug-Boo is playing.)

Buggy is Learning to read with Monday-Friday Half hour Help from Super Why! 😮 He’s now essentially taught himself (before we discovered Super Why) at 2.5 his Capital Letters, & starting the Sounds/syllables of the individual letters, & now at just over 3 Years his Lower Case letters & the Combined Sounds, as well as Identifying the sounds when Said by others.

You’re reading the message of someone who just got a friggin awesome raise! I’m making $2.75/hour more then I was before – now I’m making $17/hour! Tradeoff? Well, I’m gonna be starting at 3:45am…. LOL But hard to argue that kind of a raise, right? 😀

HECK YEAH! First time I’ve really felt like celebrating in MONTHS! 😀

Adaneth
              Participant

Congrats, Dragon87, that’s awesome! 😀

bayoudragon
                Participant

Woot! 😀

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

I survived my first week of work and will have a paycheck next Wednesday!

Adaneth
                    Participant

Congrats, pegasi1978! 🙂

Andrea
                      Participant

I just solved the Rubik’s Cube by myself!!! Heck ya!!!
                        On a lesser note, I just got my 3rd raise this year! Now I’ll go whine about how much stress my job causes me… 😀

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

I took my last final today! I feel I’ve passed my classes with pretty good grades and am so glad to get this semester done. So now some rest and onto Spring! 😀

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

I took my last final today! I feel I’ve passed my classes with pretty good grades and am so glad to get this semester done. So now some rest and onto Spring! 😀

*high fives LadyFirebird* Me too! College Algebra *twitch twich* I am NO good in math. A’s and B’s in English, Psychology, Anatomy-anything-but math-I’m just hoping to pass. And next semester Im taking 2 online classes so, although I prefer “in person” type classes, that will save me an hour each day communting-and I can sleep late-Heck Yeah!!

Phoenix wrote:

I just solved the Rubik’s Cube by myself!!! Heck ya!!!
                            On a lesser note, I just got my 3rd raise this year! Now I’ll go whine about how much stress my job causes me… 😀

Woo hoo!

And woohoo to Pegasi, and the others too! Good news from you guys is always nice to hear. 😀 Makes me a little happier.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 1,231 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.