fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,231 total)
  • Author
    chrisherself
    Participant

Sean was asked to the Sweetheart dance in February by a Senior girl!!!! (he’s a Sophmore) This will be his first date ever!

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

OMG so CUTE! Well from everything I hear about your boys, she picked a gentleman for sure. πŸ˜‰

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Thank you! (I think so too πŸ˜‰ )

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Lupuslunae
        Participant

OMG YES! I can eat Skittles now! NO MORE GELATIN!!!!!! //SQQQQQUUUUUUUEEEEEE

/running down to the corner store now!

VEGAN FRUITY CANDIES /dies of happiness and sugar-overload

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Sean was asked to the Sweetheart dance in February by a Senior girl!!!! (he’s a Sophmore) This will be his first date ever!

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

…and he’s not the only one! Ethan came home today with an invite as well!!! First date for both boyohs!!!!!

twindragonsmum :love: :bigsmile:

tdm

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

…and he’s not the only one! Ethan came home today with an invite as well!!! First date for both boyohs!!!!!

Good for the boys! πŸ™‚ Are they nervous?? πŸ˜‰

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Not so you’d notice… :bigsmile:

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

Wampus Dragon
                Participant

Just ordered my BVP emperor!!! One more addition to the Emperor Army.

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

Oh Mom is this a happy but dreaded moment. I am so freaked for my oldest son to start dating. I just keep saying……..NOT TILL YOUR 16 LOL Exciting and frightening.

Congrats Wampus. They sure do look good. Your army will be able to stave off and challengers now.

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

Oh Mom is this a happy but dreaded moment. I am so freaked for my oldest son to start dating. I just keep saying……..NOT TILL YOUR 16 LOL Exciting and frightening.

That is our rule as well – no dating until you’re 16… Hard to believe that they are nearly 16 1/2, that they can legally drive themselves somewhere without me and that I’m rapidly becoming the shorty in the family (I’m 5′ 10″) Luckily they’re good kids!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜‰

tdm

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

I envy this πŸ˜‰
                      That BVP Emp is stunning!!
                      Congrats! πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

That is our rule as well – no dating until you’re 16… Hard to believe that they are nearly 16 1/2, that they can legally drive themselves somewhere without me and that I’m rapidly becoming the shorty in the family (I’m 5′ 10″) Luckily they’re good kids!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜‰

My bfs boy is going to be a lil romeo when he starts dating.. he’s already pretty smooth, wears a suit very well, and shows style of the clean cut but ‘cool’ sort (The button up shirts, unbuttoned over a tishirt)
                        He’s 7 XD haha

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

It starts young, that’s for sure! Ethan has ALWAYS been a flirt, even when he was itty bitty πŸ˜€ We’ve been fighting off girls ever since they started school *oi* :bigsmile:

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

Stasher-Dragon
                          Participant

Last Monday my bowling team won 2 out of 3 games as well as series! Heck yeah!!

(this is happy news because we’ve been in last place for a while and are finally climbing the ranks. We’re so bad we named our team “Hot Mess”)

May the wind lift your wings." ~Stasher

chrisherself
                            Participant

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum πŸ˜‰

My bfs boy is going to be a lil romeo when he starts dating.. he’s already pretty smooth, wears a suit very well, and shows style of the clean cut but ‘cool’ sort (The button up shirts, unbuttoned over a tishirt)
                              He’s 7 XD haha

LOL! My stepdad used to make me RAGE by always saying “No dating till you’re 18!” Which I, at the wise and learned age of 13, thought preposterous.

I ended up not getting around to dating till I was 18 anyway.

πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,231 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.