fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,231 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

I’m drunk!!! 😈

LOL! At least you’re not out wandering the front yard, harassing squirrels *giggle* What have you been drinking, dear?

Apari
      Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

I’m drunk!!! 😈

Heck yeah!
        I tried to play Call of Duty : Black Ops (a war game) online while I was toasted the other day. Now that was fun!

At least you posted in the right place and not in the ”Ask Melody” section. 😛

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Yesterday I was feeling really low–don’t know why so I decides to suck on my Baileys Creme. I did nap a bit for a couple of hours. I don’t do this very often–I know when I need to do it though. I stay inside–no harrassing squirrels for me! 😆 Just thought it would be funny to post ‘I’m drunk’ here! Heck yeah–feeling no pain!

On a real happy note, congrats to Dragon87 and Eleu! What great news! I’ll post some good news on here some day–for now, I’ll just be funny! 😀

Carolyn
          Participant

It’s warmer today then yesturday . Yippy . Spring is nearer too .

Apari
            Participant

I got a nice unexpected raise this morning… More money for Windstones. 😆

Adaneth
              Participant

sagiaparri wrote:

Wonderful! 😀 😀

WolfenMachine
                Participant

sagiaparri wrote:

YAY! That’s exciting! ^_^

I had the most wonderful day yesterday. I used to hate Sundays-all my friends were spending time with their families, no one wanted to go out, or could go out, you can’t stay up late, nothing good on TV-but ever since Ive gotten with my boyfriend, I love Sundays.

We sleep late, stay in, and act like bears-eat and sleep and try to do as little as possible. Yesterday was amazing-even though I woke up at 2:40AM and didn’t get to sleep again until 3:40AM, and woke up again at 7AM because my back was bothering me-despite this, it turned out to be pretty great.

The day crawled by. (which was a good thing this time). We snacked all day, watched Pushing Dasies (the first season) and ate some more (man, there went my diet!) took a nap, woke up, watched TV (you get the pattern here lol) and I *actually* convinced him to play a game with me. He hates games-mostly because his family has been so competitive, they couldn’t just play “for fun”-we played maybe 10 songs of “Donkey Konga” for the Game Cube. Its like guitar hero but instead of a guitar, you bang on a pair of bongo drums and clap. He’d clap and I’d play the notes and we’d take turns. It was so much fun!

So Heck Yeah for Sundays!

Elena
                  Participant

I got my computer and internet connection back!!!! 😀 😀 😀
                    I lost it for 5days while my place got painted

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Yay foxfeather! What color is your place now?

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Ethan got his Eagle Scout project finished and Sean is nearly there! They will be the first Eagle Scouts in Roddy’s family ever! Heck Yeah!!!!!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Katherine
                        Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

Ethan got his Eagle Scout project finished and Sean is nearly there! They will be the first Eagle Scouts in Roddy’s family ever! Heck Yeah!!!!!

twindragonsmum 😀

WOW!! Congratulations!!!!

Katherine
                          Participant

foxfeather wrote:

I got my computer and internet connection back!!!! 😀 😀 😀
                            I lost it for 5days while my place got painted

Yay! I want to know what color too!!!!

Katherine
                            Participant

Too many more to quote on, but I read the rest of the posts going back, and it is so nice to get a little something to improve life a little bit!!!

Elena
                              Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Yay foxfeather! What color is your place now?

It was just the Living Room but it went from a yellowy peachy beige (That hadn’t been repainted in 20 odd years and still had crayon murals from my sister and places where children had repeatedly rammed toys into the wall) to a nice Brownish/Greyish/Beige called ‘Bamboo Beach’ We also got the new sage green curtains (which had been sitting in their packages for years) up. Mum has been in Costa Rica for the last week so it’s been a real blitz to get stuff done since she is the biggest obstacle to redecorating 😳

Also closed ‘Titanic: The Musical’ last night *happy dance* so was able to sleep in and have no plans for the rest of the day! 8)

bayoudragon
                                Participant

Congrats! And “no plans” are the best plans! 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,231 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.