fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,231 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

Yay! Snow! Getting a lesser blizzard than the immediate east coast, but still should get a good 8-12 inches up my way (better than the current sparse snow and grass). πŸ™‚ If it snows hard enough south of me, maybe I won’t have to go in to the office tomorrow and can work from home (and save on the cost of gas).

LadyFirebird
      Participant

Getting my home cleaned up a bit! Getting rid of boxes and bags of garbage and junk! Now I have more space to put more junk! πŸ˜†

megamibabe16
        Participant

πŸ˜€ Ha ha! More room is always good. It just gives you the excuse to go out and buy more things that you don’t need but definitely want.

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

I just got a brand new(barely…barely used) Alienware M17r2 for less then half the price buying it from the store……*is in happy place*

WolfenMachine
            Participant

ooohh Wow! Ive always wanted an Alienware computer. Congrats!! πŸ˜€

I lost my glasses a few weeks ago so I had to order some new ones (it was TIME anyway-they were more than 6 years old and the perscription needed updating) and my new glasses came in yesterday!! Three days early!! I am loving them-they actually look GOOD-as opposed to being functional and (to me) embarassing to wear out in public lol so-YAYY!

Amanda
              Participant

Passed my written and skills tests today, so I’m officially a CNA.

Jasmine
                Participant

Hug Congrats Eleu!!

Eleu wrote:

Passed my written and skills tests today, so I’m officially a CNA.

YAY!!!! Congrats!

I got another tattoo commission! *happy dance* πŸ˜€

And this girl actually *gets* the tattoos I draw for her. Another one I did, the guy never got the tattoo, I was kinda insulted.

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

SEC champions!

National Champs! It’s great to be an Auburn Tiger!

Lokie
                    Participant

I’m behind, but congrats peeps, on all your happy news!

Good for you Eleu! And Dragon87, awesome, will you be posting photos of the design when it’s done?

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Just became a great-auntie for the 2nd time to a lovely baby girl! (my nephew and his wife’s) Her name is Vesper Athena Orton and she’s a beauty – G’r’ma must be settling in to Heaven nicely, ‘ cause she’s already “directing traffic” (family term for sending cute babies 😳 ) My brother and his wife are expecting their third and i think i remember someone else in the family saying there were a total of five new babies expected in our family this year πŸ˜• πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

I’m drunk!!! 😈

Laurie
                          Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

I’m drunk!!! 😈

Snerk!!!
                            At 3:30 in the afternoon?
                            Go feed and water the critters……um, just be careful. πŸ˜‰

Lokie wrote:

I’m behind, but congrats peeps, on all your happy news!

Good for you Eleu! And Dragon87, awesome, will you be posting photos of the design when it’s done?
                            Don’t think I’ll be able to resist. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,231 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.