fbpx

The dinner report (aka. gossip from Melody)

Home Forums Miscellany Community The dinner report (aka. gossip from Melody)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    wolflodge100
    Participant

the factory is about 6 to 7 hours from San Jose. and I’m in the middle! It would be fun to meet you if you ever do get down here

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

SPark wrote:

I’ll be at Anthrocon this coming year too, I think. It’s on the east coast-ish. Pennsylvania, I believe. You could probably make it to that, Drag0n.

HEY!!!! I BET I COULD!!!! I drove to Baltimore Maryland for Otakon in 2005 and that was a blast!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

SPark
        Participant

http://www.anthrocon.org/

All about Anthrocon! I still haven’t heard back from them about my table, so there’s a slim chance I might not be able to make it. (If I have no table, then the only benefit to me for going is advertising by wearing my suits about, and while that’s very cool to do, I might not be able to justify plane tickets and hotel costs if I’m not actually making money.) But I’m crossing my fingers and hoping.

Skigod377
          Participant

What the heck is a “fangirl?”

skigod377 wrote:

A girl who is obsessed with a certain thing. Like… most of us are Windstone fangirls. πŸ˜›

Skigod377
            Participant

Quill wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

A girl who is obsessed with a certain thing. Like… most of us are Windstone fangirls. πŸ˜›

Pffft…Not mEee.

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

I wanted to throw in a little something something, just out of random connectiveness….

I associate better with animals than humans, my family growing up was my cats, and I cry more and am more heartbroken when one of them dies than when a human family member dies….Sounds cruel, but there it is….

However, I never understood the idea of Furries, and don’t believe I’d ever like to participate (if the opportunity arrises I’d try it, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to) I respect peoples choice and don’t think anything negative of the person or group. I understand it to the degree that it is like my Ren Faires, just not that particular facet….

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Quill wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Pffft…Not mEee.

Especialy you dear.

Maria
                  Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

I associate better with animals than humans

So there are other people like that. Me too, Nirvana. Most all my friends are on-screen and at least two time zones away.

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

So there are other people like that. Me too, Nirvana. Most all my friends are on-screen and at least two time zones away.

Besides you guys, I have 2 maybe three people that are MY friends that I talk to on any sort of regular basis….One of them is in NorCali, the other has been in Iraq and is getting moved to FL soon…LoL

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

I wanted to throw in a little something something, just out of random connectiveness….

I associate better with animals than humans, my family growing up was my cats, and I cry more and am more heartbroken when one of them dies than when a human family member dies….Sounds cruel, but there it is….

However, I never understood the idea of Furries, and don’t believe I’d ever like to participate (if the opportunity arrises I’d try it, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to) I respect peoples choice and don’t think anything negative of the person or group. I understand it to the degree that it is like my Ren Faires, just not that particular facet….

I believe i am of the same opinion as yourself on the subject. Or rather, i understand it but don’t have an interest or the mindset required to be a part of that particular fandom, despite my interest in animals. I do like making fursuit-related things though, those are fun πŸ™‚ I’ve toyed with the idea of making a gryphon suit a few times but i’m not sure i could actually wear it, funfur is hot! LOL

Ironically, given the other topic of discussion in this thread, i do have a CSI outfit that i made for halloween one year, it now doubles as my coveralls for messy art heh heh.

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

sunhawk wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

I believe i am of the same opinion as yourself on the subject. Or rather, i understand it but don’t have an interest or the mindset required to be a part of that particular fandom, despite my interest in animals. I do like making fursuit-related things though, those are fun πŸ™‚ I’ve toyed with the idea of making a gryphon suit a few times but i’m not sure i could actually wear it, funfur is hot! LOL

Ironically, given the other topic of discussion in this thread, i do have a CSI outfit that i made for halloween one year, it now doubles as my coveralls for messy art heh heh.

Sweet, now we can’t tell if those are blood or paint stains! =P

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Exactly! 😈

Actually, i added a twist to the costume, instead of the back saying “FORENSICS” it actually says:

strip
                        FORENSICS

and at the party i went to, i went with the zipper partly down and a sparkly bra on underneath. Hey, when in Las Vegas! :X

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Me too. I’m empathize with animals a lot more than humans…so I donate to animal related causes/organizations much more often the ones for humans…

frozendragon
                        Participant

sunhawk wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Exactly! 😈

Actually, i added a twist to the costume, instead of the back saying “FORENSICS” it actually says:

strip
                          FORENSICS

and at the party i went to, i went with the zipper partly down and a sparkly bra on underneath. Hey, when in Las Vegas! :X

Hmm….sounds like an anthony outfit….hope he doesn’t come read this or he might want one…..btt without the sparly bra

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 115 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.