The Dark Knight….WOW

Home Forums Miscellany Community The Dark Knight….WOW

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Pencil trick was hilarious. awesome. sick. amazing. all kinda combined together. 😈

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

BipolarBear
    Participant

I can’t believe I momentarily forgot the disappearing pencil 😯 Well there was just so much to take in. I also love how his back story changed each time he told it. Subtle but perfect for the joker.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
      Engaged to a Weasel

Jodi
      Participant

BiPolarBear wrote:

I can’t believe I momentarily forgot the disappearing pencil 😯 Well there was just so much to take in. I also love how his back story changed each time he told it. Subtle but perfect for the joker.

Yeah. I liked that he had a different story for each occasion. It fit the chaotic nature that he had.

Those were all good too. sigh…I want to go see it for the fourth time… 😆

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Ok I saw the movie at the IMAX at the Scotiabank (formerly Silver City) Cinemas. It was… decent? I’m probably going to get killed for this, but it had definate ups and downs.

Everything that had the Joker directly involved was cool. I’m sure I’m missing something I liked… oh wait.

Batman’s car…. was….. *WANT*

Ups.

Heath Ledger = the most perfect joker ever. He kicked Jack Nicholson’s butt. Yes, I did watch some of the Batman, was just never a great fan.
        Storyline? Pretty good, it was easy to follow but still kept you on the edge of your seat.

Some Downs.
        The mob boss? The guy thrown down a few stories by batman? They made a sound like his legs were broken. And then, not too long later (I’m guessing a few days, at most), he’s walking around, perfectly fine, with nothing but a cane.

When the attourney dumped his face in gasoline…. why did he do that? It made NO SENSE.

Another thing about said attourny. He was talking. He had half of his face burned off. He wouldn’t be. It would be too incredibly painful, not to mention that the slightest touch he’d be screaming in pain.

And the voice change thing that they did between batman and Bruce Wayne? It sounded weird to me.

Overall pretty good, but since I’m no batman fanatic or fan or anything… I’m not sure I would go again. Unless someone else paid for me, of course… air conditioned theater? I’m there!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.