The Dark Knight….WOW

Home Forums Miscellany Community The Dark Knight….WOW

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    BipolarBear
    Participant

the dragon collector wrote:

HA!!! no not me. I don’t think I’d look to good in those tights. very uncomfy looking. but, that’s not to say that if the joker was a real person, like out and about right now, i wouldn’t mind shaking his had, saying “nice to meet you and by the way are you single?” πŸ˜‰ 😈

Now I need some green hair dye and makeup πŸ˜†

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
      Engaged to a Weasel

BiPolarBear wrote:

HA!!! no not me. I don’t think I’d look to good in those tights. very uncomfy looking. but, that’s not to say that if the joker was a real person, like out and about right now, i wouldn’t mind shaking his had, saying “nice to meet you and by the way are you single?” πŸ˜‰ 😈

Hey don’t tease! πŸ˜†

Besides, it’s more than just make up. it’s the attitude and honestly the scars too. 😈

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

BipolarBear
      Participant

BiPolarBear wrote:

Hey don’t tease! πŸ˜†

Besides, it’s more than just make up. it’s the attitude and honestly the scars too. 😈

three out of four aint bad.

Engaged to a Weasel

Duld
        Participant

You flirt πŸ˜†

btw I saw it last night and was baffled, so different, not as colourful and dark, much more real SH**, I admit I was the only one laughing most of the time (sick humour)

BRoS wrote:

You flirt πŸ˜†

btw I saw it last night and was baffled, so different, not as colourful and dark, much more real SH**, I admit I was the only one laughing most of the time (sick humour)
          I laughed my way through such horrors as the Mist, Silent Hill, and whichever one it was where there are 4 girls cave spelunking and they get attacked by these night vision humanoid things. So predictable.

Jodi
          Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

BRoS wrote:

You flirt πŸ˜†

I laughed my way through such horrors as the Mist, Silent Hill, and whichever one it was where there are 4 girls cave spelunking and they get attacked by these night vision humanoid things. So predictable.

Well, it wasn’t a laughable, predictable movie. It was that the Joker was so twisted that you laughed and then you would realize that you laughed as he just killed someone. “Um… what’s wrong with me?” – sort-of response.

I have to say it’s one of the best movies that has come out in the past few years. I am going to go see it again.

BiPolarBear wrote:

BiPolarBear wrote:

Hey don’t tease! πŸ˜†

three out of four aint bad.

Three out of four?? Hmmmm…you’re right not bad at all, but…still missing something. something vital… 😈

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

BRoS wrote:

You flirt πŸ˜†

No worries. I think I was cheering for the joker in most scenes with him. I’m sure that I was the only one throwing my fists in the air yelling “YES!!!” πŸ˜‰ 😈

Griffinlover wrote:

I have to say it’s one of the best movies that has come out in the past few years. I am going to go see it again.

I’ve seen it twice in the theater, once on IMAX. I’m still planning on going again this weekend. So long as I can find someone who wants to go with someone who has already seen it.

LOL…just got back from seeing it again….3rd time for me! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

BipolarBear
            Participant

BRoS wrote:

You flirt πŸ˜†

No worries. I think I was cheering for the joker in most scenes with him. I’m sure that I was the only one throwing my fists in the air yelling “YES!!!” πŸ˜‰ 😈

Oh I’ve always loved the Joker. My favorite episode of the Batman cartoon (before it got horrible) was the christmas with the joker episode. Mark Hamil did such a great job, had me in stitches.

I’m going to go around to people and go “WHY…SO…SERIOUS?”. I’ll probably get shunned but it be funny, a little human experiment tee hee hee. The part that had me laughing was the explosion. You know which one if you’ve seen it πŸ˜‰ So perfect. He put a smile on my face.

Engaged to a Weasel

Jodi
              Participant

BiPolarBear wrote:

BRoS wrote:

You flirt πŸ˜†

Oh I’ve always loved the Joker. My favorite episode of the Batman cartoon (before it got horrible) was the christmas with the joker episode. Mark Hamil did such a great job, had me in stitches.

I’m going to go around to people and go “WHY…SO…SERIOUS?”. I’ll probably get shunned but it be funny, a little human experiment tee hee hee. The part that had me laughing was the explosion. You know which one if you’ve seen it πŸ˜‰ So perfect. He put a smile on my face.

The disappearing pencil trick. πŸ˜‰ It’s sick, I know.

Jasmine
                Participant

Hey, that was a great trick!! 😈

Ah yes the explosion and everything that goes along with it. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Last night I almost cried when it was over….almost.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.