fbpx

That's a really big dragon…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone That's a really big dragon…

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

ooooo! I seeee.

Bob

If I can get someone to help me with pics I’ll try to get pics of my PYO’s also

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

oh you live in Lodi DM. If I was not so blasted sick all the time I would offer to take photos for you. I’m in rio vista.

Bob

Thanks I need to learn how to do that on my own too.
            I need to learn how to find them on my computer also, I’m pretty sure I remember how to use the camera but I’m not sure how to down load them or find them

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

maybe I can help you online to figure things out if you need it.

Bob

or over the phone some time. I’m away from the computer more now. My mom just got taken to the hospital by ambulance today. The doctors are going to try to find out why she is always in pain and see if they can help her. The scary part is she said about a month ago she did not want to go because she did not think she would make it out agian. Her mom passed away a year ago next month

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

oh my, that is terrible. I hope the best for her.

I don’t give out my number to any one on the net, so it would have to be IM or pm’ing.

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Sending good thoughts your way, DM. I hope everything goes okay.

Bob

KoishiiKitty wrote:

oh my, that is terrible. I hope the best for her.

I don’t give out my number to any one on the net, so it would have to be IM or pm’ing.
                      PM is fine and what I was thinking but it might be a while I need to focus on other things right now

Bob

starbreeze wrote:

Sending good thoughts your way, DM. I hope everything goes okay.

Thank you. I need all the luck I can get right now

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

yes yes, understandable. when you are ready, just send me a pm, i’ll be sure to respond to it.

Bob

Ok why does your siggy look to me like the black Windstone dragon has a black dragon hanging from his nose?? The antannea from the lower one look like its’ going right up the Windstones nose

KoishiiKitty
                            Participant

lol. I know. when I do a PYO for the dragon Kunon, i’ll change my Sig to have both my Shimo PYO and a Kunon PYO

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.