fbpx

That's a really big dragon…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone That's a really big dragon…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

phew! i am glad i’m not the only one with a peepy male dog! thank youuuuuuuu! one of mine is so naughty, he has a real complusion with it, no matter how much i take him out….ugh! i’m stumped lately as to what to do! i do have a belly band for him, but he freaks out wearing it, or pees it and gets all messy! hes a dork to say the least!

God…good not to be the only one. And you saved me from buying a belly band thanks. I am about to tie it in a knot! If a plastic bag hits the floor he wiz’s on it in 3.5 seconds. Little turd.
      Ahh but I love him.

Megan
      Participant

Attention doggies: piddling on the secret keeper is a capital offense ❗

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I think I’d KILL my dog if he peed on a SK! As long as it doesn’t get him too excited everything would be fine though. I have one of those dogs who pee in excitement! LOL

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

At least with a dog you can move the SK out of the way. My mom has one of those evil cats that can look over his shoulder and hit a target from 2 yards away. aaaach I hate cat PEE 😈

Bob

KoishiiKitty wrote:

I knew it was big, but seeing the photo…O_o
            He’s MASSIVE!!!

The SK is a she

Bob

laphon1 wrote:

Yeah, but can she see over the steering wheel!?

NO!!!

Bob

whippetluv wrote:

dude, mine will be here in about a week and I *plan* on putting her on top of my short bookshelf, but gosh…she is sooo huge. I can’t put her on the floor. I have 5 dogs and one of them is the KING of peeing on anything on the floor and that CAN NOT HAPPEN!

When did you finally get yours??

The SK has to be at least a foot at the base from what I can figure. I have not measured her but she is very very heavy and pretty massive.
                I have a safe that has as cabinet that goes over the safe and I’m going to get a doll case to put her in and she will sit there in my living roon provided I do not have to sell her to pay my bills

Dragon Master wrote:

whippetluv wrote:

dude, mine will be here in about a week and I *plan* on putting her on top of my short bookshelf, but gosh…she is sooo huge. I can’t put her on the floor. I have 5 dogs and one of them is the KING of peeing on anything on the floor and that CAN NOT HAPPEN!

When did you finally get yours??

The SK has to be at least a foot at the base from what I can figure. I have not measured her but she is very very heavy and pretty massive.
                I have a safe that has as cabinet that goes over the safe and I’m going to get a doll case to put her in and she will sit there in my living roon provided I do not have to sell her to pay my bills

I got number 6…and saddly paid way more than you did you lucky dog! 🙂

Bob

I was reading that last night and commented else where. It seems I got a GREAT deal on mine at this point in time. Only one sold for less so far

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

does any one have a SK at home? or is Wippet going to be the first in the forums to get one?

Jodi
                    Participant

I think DM just answered that question. He has the first one.

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

ahh, DM, got any photos of yours yet???

KoishiiKitty wrote:

does any one have a SK at home? or is Wippet going to be the first in the forums to get one?

Actually Nirvana has 2 SK. Olympia and another one.

Bob

KoishiiKitty wrote:

ahh, DM, got any photos of yours yet???

sorry I do not know how to post pics yet and she is still in her box until I can get a doll case that that is big enough to fit her. I would be skinning a cat if one of my 4 knocked her over for any reason. I’m going to try to get a picture of her next to my White Emperor also. I actually picked mine up in person and had to do 2 PYO’s when I was down there

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.