fbpx

Temeraire

Home Forums Miscellany Community Temeraire

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    DantheDragon
    Participant

Has anyone else enjoyed these novels? With all the attention Eragon seems to get it’s surprising a fantastic series like the Temeraire novels are (I assume) are widely unknown. I know I certainly hadn’t heard of them until one of my coworkers recommended it to me.

And the fact that Peter Jackson is even thinking of bringing this movie to the big screen makes me squee so loud I could shatter ear drums.

Thoughts?

DantheDragon
      Participant

frozendragon
        Participant

never heard of it….but now I have to go look….I’m running out of new books to read….

Patricia
          Participant

I’m actually on book 3 right now! I have been really enjoying them.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

DantheDragon
            Participant

frozendragon wrote:

never heard of it….but now I have to go look….I’m running out of new books to read….

I HIGHLY recommend it, and geez, I was going to suggest the 3-in-1 version with the pretty cover but geez! It’s sky-rocketed in price. Maybe since the Peter Jackson news I guess x_X I only paid about $12 for mine. The first book is His Majesty’s Dragon.

frozendragon
              Participant

DantheDragon wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

I HIGHLY recommend it, and geez, I was going to suggest the 3-in-1 version with the pretty cover but geez! It’s sky-rocketed in price. Maybe since the Peter Jackson news I guess x_X I only paid about $12 for mine. The first book is His Majesty’s Dragon.[/i]

ok I’ll have to look

DantheDragon
                Participant

Keplilly wrote:

I’m actually on book 3 right now! I have been really enjoying them.

I’m just starting book 3 too XD

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Temeraire is excellent. I’ve read the first 2 and am also about to start number 3. Naomi Novik has an unpublished short story about Temeraire on her website, if anyone is interested…

Bob

I have never heard of them either

Patricia
                      Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Temeraire is excellent. I’ve read the first 2 and am also about to start number 3. Naomi Novik has an unpublished short story about Temeraire on her website, if anyone is interested…

What? I didn’t know that. Heading there now.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Starbreeze
                        Participant

if it’s gone, let me know..i copied it

littleironhorse
                          Participant

I have seen the books but I’m just not into historical fantasy. I might give it a try though if you say it’s good.

DantheDragon
                            Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

I have seen the books but I’m just not into historical fantasy. I might give it a try though if you say it’s good.

I’m not into history at all, though I did enjoy that Master and Commander movie. And I just love these books o.o

littleironhorse
                              Participant

It’s really too bad that we don’t all live in the same city! Think of the potential book borrowing!

😯 It boggles the mind 😆

Starbreeze
                                Participant

That would be great, wouldn’t it..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.