fbpx

Tell us about Paods please!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Tell us about Paods please!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

Quote:

Well! This is a very well-timed question. I just painted some metallic poads™ yesterday!
      They are like the butternut ones, but with metallic blue markings and blue eyes. They look alot like the metallic blue striped one in my siggy below, but with blue eyes to match the stripes.

Yippee! 😀 I’m looking forward to seeing them!

Elena
      Participant

YAY! More Poads!!!

Patricia
        Participant

Horay!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Mmloda
          Participant

Ohh that os awsome….I really want a blue metallic poad, I must have one of those 😆

Melody wrote:

hardwired wrote:

I know that you have probably heard this a thousand times and answered it even more often but have you ever thought of selling some of your poads? I am so in love with those little buggers that I would love to get a little bunch of them. I saw that I was not alone in that regard. Would you ever consider making this one of the club items? What if we say pretty pretty please?

Regards,
            Hardwired 😀 Well! This is a very well-timed question. I just painted some metallic poads™ yesterday!
            They are like the butternut ones, but with metallic blue markings and blue eyes. They look alot like the metallic blue striped one in my siggy below, but with blue eyes to match the stripes.
            We still have a few of the first butternut ones left, but not many. We plan to put these in the online “store” soon, so you can get them from there when we do!

Marzena

Oh, Yes! Metallic Please! Count me in for one!

keschete
            Participant

Wow! Excellent! I just got a butternut Poad with green eyes….I would love to have different colors. They are so cute!!!!

Maria
              Participant

hardwired wrote:

Oh, Yes! Metallic Please! Count me in for one!

Me too!

Skigod377
                Participant

And me!!

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Of course, I want one too!!! 😉

lamortefille
                    Participant

More poads™ – great news!!

Blue metallic w/blue eyes! 🙂 Yay!

So when are the metallic poads going to be ready for adoption?

SPark
                      Participant

Yay! Poads!

Clutter! Clutter! 😀

Melody
                        Keymaster

hardwired wrote:

So when are the metallic poads going to be ready for adoption?

Next week..Maybe? They are finished, we just need to get them photo-ed and put in the store. Oh, and I need to make a card to go with them.
                          We are closed Monday, so, as soon as we get back in gear.
                          I’ll make an announcement when they are in the store..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 151 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.