fbpx

Tell us about Paods please!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Tell us about Paods please!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 151 total)
  • Author

I know that you have probably heard this a thousand times and answered it even more often but have you ever thought of selling some of your poads? I am so in love with those little buggers that I would love to get a little bunch of them. I saw that I was not alone in that regard. Would you ever consider making this one of the club items? What if we say pretty pretty please?

Regards,
    Hardwired 😀

Adaneth
    Participant

Quote:

I am so in love with those little buggers that I would love to get a little bunch of them. I saw that I was not alone in that regard.

:squeak: I’m eagerly waiting too! 😀 😀 😆

Actually they sold a bunch of butternut poads a couple of months ago in 3 different eye shades. My lavender one is sitting on my computer at work – he gets lots of comments. I believe they are planning on selling more – hopefully in some of the metallic colors!

Here’s the announcement:
      http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2362
      You might want to try emailing Karen or Susie and see if there are any left. Unfortunately, because of the holiday I don’t think you’ll get an answer until Tuesday. Maybe one of the other members know if there are any left – I know people have asked.

Thank you very much! I did write an email just now as you suggested. I am really hoping for one of the metallics…or two…well to start anyway.

Maria
      Participant

Only the butternut has been released so far, so if you want one right away. it’ll be a butternut.
        And welcome to the forum. 😉

Melody
        Keymaster

hardwired wrote:

I know that you have probably heard this a thousand times and answered it even more often but have you ever thought of selling some of your poads? I am so in love with those little buggers that I would love to get a little bunch of them. I saw that I was not alone in that regard. Would you ever consider making this one of the club items? What if we say pretty pretty please?

Regards,
          Hardwired 😀 Well! This is a very well-timed question. I just painted some metallic poads™ yesterday!
          They are like the butternut ones, but with metallic blue markings and blue eyes. They look alot like the metallic blue striped one in my siggy below, but with blue eyes to match the stripes.
          We still have a few of the first butternut ones left, but not many. We plan to put these in the online “store” soon, so you can get them from there when we do!

wolflodge100
          Participant

Must have metallic Poad 😯 😆

Ohhhh Thank You Thank You Thank You! *Does a little dance* I am so excited about these guys. I don’t supposed you are going to do any of those multi color poads with the green and blue? The one that looks like peacock coloring is my favorite. And thank you very much for the welcome. Its all Melody’s fault really, she let me know you guys were here in an email. I was lusting after the gold dragon on Ebay. I just had to write her about it. Next thing I know I am in trouble as I see my future funds just dancing away.

Melody wrote:

hardwired wrote:

Regards,
            Hardwired 😀 Well! This is a very well-timed question. I just painted some metallic poads™ yesterday!
            They are like the butternut ones, but with metallic blue markings and blue eyes. They look alot like the metallic blue striped one in my siggy below, but with blue eyes to match the stripes.
            We still have a few of the first butternut ones left, but not many. We plan to put these in the online “store” soon, so you can get them from there when we do!

Yes, metallic poads! Jumps up and down!

Yay, that was what I was holding out for…wanted a metallic…cool beans.

Kyrin

wolflodge100
            Participant

hardwired wrote:

Ohhhh Thank You Thank You Thank You! *Does a little dance* I am so excited about these guys. I don’t supposed you are going to do any of those multi color poads with the green and blue? The one that looks like peacock coloring is my favorite. And thank you very much for the welcome. Its all Melody’s fault really, she let me know you guys were here in an email. I was lusting after the gold dragon on Ebay. I just had to write her about it. Next thing I know I am in trouble as I see my future funds just dancing away.

Oh yes, you will be broke at break neck speed! 😆

*Groans* Tell me about it. I just placed my first order for three PYO’s. I love this idea.

Melody
              Keymaster

hardwired wrote:

Oh! Hello! I’m so glad you joined us! I plan to do poads™ in lots of colors. It is hard to decide which first!

Black blue and purple metallic poads!!! I guess I will just have to wait. *pouts* 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 151 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.