fbpx

TDM Needs Some Moral Support

Home Forums Miscellany Community TDM Needs Some Moral Support

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

Wishing your boys the best with their SATs. Hope they knock it out of the park! πŸ™‚

Chloe
      Participant

….. we had a good hours long visit and got a smother hug from Eth; you know, the sort where the kid just drapes himself over your shoulder and goes limp… haven’t had one of those in quite awhile, I just held on tight and rocked him a bit, all 6’3″ of him πŸ™‚
        tdm

Oh, that’s so wonderful. πŸ™‚ He’ll always be your “little guy”. Keep remembering that! ***hugs***

Heather
        Participant

I’m really glad that you had such a positive visit with your sons. It was good for you, and it was good for them too; what you’re all going through right now is really rough, and the best help for that is for each of you to support the rest, and just “be there” for each other. This visit was a great example of that kind of support. πŸ™‚

Amy
          Participant

So glad to hear that things are going well with the boys. You’ve been in my thoughts lately. πŸ™‚ (And boy oh boy is Eth tall! Gee, and here I always thought my little brother was tall since he finally beat my mom (5’8″) He’s probably almost six feet now, but holy cow!) But like the others said, no matter how big he gets you’ll still be his mom <3

Beckie, I keep meaning to call you, but I don’t have your new number. Hang in there, I can’t believe things are still so awful. You never did anything to deserve this, & don’t ever think for one second that your did. Also no taking yourself out, you are needed here, no matter what your boys might say, they love you & need you. Your friends love you & need you too. Don’t let Rod’s hateful behavior & influence on them break you. It is bad enough he is hurting the boys & someday they will figure that out & then he will pay for it.

Just take it one day at a time, you will get through. I am glad that Ethan is starting to make overtures to mend what he said to you. The poor kid is probably confused & unsure how to feel about either parent at this point. He’s got Rod pushing him to be as hateful as he is towards you, & that will get his approval. He has chosen to stay with Dad likely because of friends etc, so feels he has to take that party line since that is where he chose. But I am sure he also feels horrible for saying those things…Rod’s behavior is reprehensible & cruel, fine you want a divorce & don’t want to be together anymore, no need to get nasty about it, just make the split like an adult. Why he has to do it this way, I don’t know.

Kyrin

Falcolf
            Participant

I’m really not good at this stuff, so I send you Hugs!! Things will improve! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.