fbpx

Tanzanite colored Curled Dragon and Fledgling Dragons now available! 4/20/16

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Tanzanite colored Curled Dragon and Fledgling Dragons now available! 4/20/16

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAHhh, Tanzanite Lap Dragons are here!?!?!?!?!

They tried to sneak by me, and there were only five left when I saw them – but I nabbed one!

*dances* Purple Lap, purple Lap, purple Lap, THANK YOU!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

Oh, and I got too excited to mention, but – there’s a typo in the descriptions of all the Tanzanites except the OW and the Spectral. Each is described as having a “tazanzite/Tazanzite” colored crystal!

(The Spectral’s crystal color is not mentioned.)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Susie
        Keymaster

Thank you Nightcrow! I think I’ve fixed them all now.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.