fbpx

Tanzanite colored Curled Dragon and Fledgling Dragons now available! 4/20/16

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Tanzanite colored Curled Dragon and Fledgling Dragons now available! 4/20/16

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

We have a brand new limited production dragon color “Tanzanite” – a lovely soothing blend of lavender, blue, and pearl like the tanzanite gemstone.

First available are the Curled Dragon http://windstonestore.com/shop/dragons/curled-dragons/curled-dragon-tanzanite/ and the Fledgling Dragon http://windstonestore.com/shop/dragons/fledgling-dragon-tanzanite/

We’ll have other styles as time goes by, and we most likely will make more when these small batches run out.

Betrluk1
      Participant

ugh, a tanzanite curled!!! you guys are killing me. since i wont be able to outright buy a uni, i bought one of these guys haha.

Kim
        Blocked

Wow, Tanzanite is one of my favourite stones! Very pretty! I will have to grab a fledgling at some point but am waiting on the young unis too so hope these stay in stock for a little while. Are you going to do Tanzanite baby dragons soon too? Also I am still hoping to see copper patina baby dragons soon!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

MandBsMom
          Participant

Had to get one of these curlies. :bigsmile:

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

etruscan
            Participant

The curlies are very pretty. ๐Ÿ™‚

Melody
              Keymaster

Wow, Tanzanite is one of my favourite stones! Very pretty! I will have to grab a fledgling at some point but am waiting on the young unis too so hope these stay in stock for a little while. Are you going to do Tanzanite baby dragons soon too? Also I am still hoping to see copper patina baby dragons soon!

Yep,we’ll do all dragons.

rachelled
                Participant

Glad to hear it! ๐Ÿ™‚ I miss the Amethyst line so I’m excited to see a new purple family!

Lupuslunae
                  Participant

Yum! Fledglings look great in any color! But I think it would particularly look dashing on a lap dragon. And maybe an oriental too? OOOO those scales on a white kirin…?

chibishiro12
                    Participant

Yum! Fledglings look great in any color! But I think it would particularly look dashing on a lap dragon. And maybe an oriental too? OOOO those scales on a white kirin…?

The kirin would be awesome!

Looking for-
                      red fire young dragon
                      old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Celestial Rainstorm
                      Participant

Oooh! That is a simply perfect idea! Reminds me of the TP “Periwinkle” I believe.

Finding happiness again.

Marianne
                        Participant

I love this color! I think it would look amazing on the Lap and the hatcher. Much to look forward to.

scenceable
                          Participant

I have a mighty need for some sun and moon orientals… would love them in this colour! (or aquamarine, lavender, or shell pink). Laps, scratchers, and old warriors too. ๐Ÿ˜€

Blight
                            Participant

Aw, its a shame they’re not closer to gem grade Tanzanites, which is identical to Sapphire. Still nice to see purple, sick of red palettes!

Kim
                              Blocked

I like this Tanzanite colouring. I think if Sapphire dragons ever make an appearance, that would be a nice addition to all the other gemstone colours.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Betrluk1
                                Participant

i agree kim, dark blues just do it for me. i can see it now….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.