fbpx

Surprise/ GRAB BAG unicorns (bottom of page)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Surprise/ GRAB BAG unicorns (bottom of page)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

Whoever came up with the idea for a grab bag deserves a pat on the back! SO MUCH FUN! In the past year I have seen maybe one or two pieces that have made me say “EWW”, but 99.9% of the time I LOVE them! I’m NEVER disappointed! The grab bag idea was my cup of tea! Thank you!!!!! I hope to see more grab bags in the future!

You must offer an EXCELLENT vision plan there at the Windstone factory, because I can’t see anything on my little unicorn!

*evil laughter* My influence is once again wreaking havoc on the windstone community… ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Even if it wasn’t intentional… ๐Ÿ˜ณ It was a combo of Melody’s idea and Nytetyger’s question in my “windstone graveyard” thread.

Nytetyger:
      “Did you ever think of offering a “grab bag” of these? You know, get a bunch of them together, mark them GRAB BAG SECOND so that they are marked as not having been on the retail market, with one lowered price… and then offering them to the forum folks who’d treasure them despite flaws? You could do “hoofer”, “dragon” and “other”, with no choices offered– you buy yer ticket, and takes yer chance, one per customer.”

Melody:
      “I have wanted to do something like that on ebay, auction off a sealed box; we’d give the weight and the rough value so nobody bids too insanely high, and let the contents be a surprise. That would be fun! I am not sure ebay allows that though, as it smacks of gambling.”

DragonCat wrote:

*evil laughter* My influence is once again wreaking havoc on the windstone community… ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Even if it wasn’t intentional… ๐Ÿ˜ณ It was a combo of Melody’s idea and Nytetyger’s question in my “windstone graveyard” thread.

Nytetyger:
      “Did you ever think of offering a “grab bag” of these? You know, get a bunch of them together, mark them GRAB BAG SECOND so that they are marked as not having been on the retail market, with one lowered price… and then offering them to the forum folks who’d treasure them despite flaws? You could do “hoofer”, “dragon” and “other”, with no choices offered– you buy yer ticket, and takes yer chance, one per customer.”

Melody:
      “I have wanted to do something like that on ebay, auction off a sealed box; we’d give the weight and the rough value so nobody bids too insanely high, and let the contents be a surprise. That would be fun! I am not sure ebay allows that though, as it smacks of gambling.”

LOL and I missed it entirely, being sick and in bed ๐Ÿ˜€

Hopefully I’ll be around when a dragon grab bag is announced ๐Ÿ˜€

Melody
      Keymaster

Poems wrote:

All I know is that I would most definately enter ANY monthly auction entitled: WAMPUS GRIFFIN, WAMPUS Poadโ„ข, WAMPUS UNICORN, WAMPUS DRAGON……etc etc etc

LOLWampus Poad! HAhahaha

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.