fbpx

Sunrise Griffin

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Sunrise Griffin

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

Arlla wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Arlla wrote:

Yay! ^_^ I’m glad everyone likes him – especially you frozen! Thanks for the challenge…I don’t think I would have done one quite like this by myself. I don’t remember, do I have your address? Send it to me in a PM just in case and I’ll send you mine too…

Next up, a Kirin for Phoenix that looks like her pony, Frodo! ๐Ÿ˜€

PM’d….my next one is ski’s pink dragon…

that should be done tomorrow…hehe

After all the pretty pink in this guy, I really want to do an all pink griff for ski! ;D Hey, Ski – you want a pink griffin??

I’m sure she wouldn’t mind another pink griffin….

Arlla
      Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Aw, that’s right – you made one for her, didn’t you? I’m sure it wouldn’t mind a friend…
        Maybe I’ll paint one and keep it for myself just to taunt her. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
        It’s just such a nice delicate pearly pink that I mixed for your griffin…I want to use MORE of it!!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

frozendragon
        Participant

Arlla wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Aw, that’s right – you made one for her, didn’t you? I’m sure it wouldn’t mind a friend…
          Maybe I’ll paint one and keep it for myself just to taunt her. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
          It’s just such a nice delicate pearly pink that I mixed for your griffin…I want to use MORE of it!!

aww you can’t tease her like that…

it’s ok though cause the one I did was a darker pink and more like the pink panther….course that’s what I was calling it

Andrea
          Participant

I love this griffin! Beautiful again!

Mine’s next? I can’t wait to see him!
            Do you need more pictures?

oh wow, great colours!! I love how it all kinda works out in this unexpected way, with the colours patterned really interestingly!

The griffin is so pretty Arlla. I love the blue with the other colors.

Skigod377
            Participant

Arlla wrote:

After all the pretty pink in this guy, I really want to do an all pink griff for ski! ;D Hey, Ski – you want a pink griffin??

A pink griffin from you…hmmm… Um YEEEEESSSS YESSS YES YES YES YES YES… Did I say yes?

This guy is beautiful. I love your tabbys… but I think this is your prettiest yet. I am so excited I cant even type. If you knew how many times I had to hit backspace while writing this, you would laugh.

Arlla
              Participant

sunhawk wrote:

oh wow, great colours!! I love how it all kinda works out in this unexpected way, with the colours patterned really interestingly!

LOL – I’m glad it worked out at all!! XD Like most of my griffins, I dove into this one without a plan…Just let the colors flow the way they wanted. I got pretty nervous about the face, and the weird little stripes on it…but it turned out alright, I think. (kinda made me want to put similar stripes on the butt, but stripes definitely weren’t really the point of this griffin)

-J R R Tolkien

Arlla
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Arlla wrote:

A pink griffin from you…hmmm… Um YEEEEESSSS YESSS YES YES YES YES YES… Did I say yes?

This guy is beautiful. I love your tabbys… but I think this is your prettiest yet. I am so excited I cant even type. If you knew how many times I had to hit backspace while writing this, you would laugh.

Heehee! Hmm…what eye color? baby blue?
                  (maybe I should ship this one with protective attack ninjas, frozen, in case Ski tries to highjack it in the mail…)

-J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
                  Participant

Me? Hi-jack? Ok…yes, that is a possibility.

Arlla
                    Participant

Phoenix wrote:

Yup, yours is next!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m waiting for the kirin to get shipped to me, but they get here pretty fast so I will probably get it tuesday or wednesday.
                      More pictures are always fabulous – any closups of particular details you want included are good to have. I PMed you my email addy – did you get it?

-J R R Tolkien

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

WOW Arlla! He is breath-taking. I love how his colors just flow all over him, not just on his bird half or lion half. And that’s not a bad indoor shot, it makes his colors look bright and vivid. I really love him ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Andrea
                        Participant

Arlla wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

Yup, yours is next!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m waiting for the kirin to get shipped to me, but they get here pretty fast so I will probably get it tuesday or wednesday.
                          More pictures are always fabulous – any closups of particular details you want included are good to have. I PMed you my email addy – did you get it?

I’ll see what I can get. They all have thier super fuzzy winter coats, so we’ll see what I can get. It doesn’t have to be exact, just enought that someone will look at it and say it looks like Frodo.
                          I’ll take the camera to the barn in the next couple days and see what I can get.
                          Thanks again!

Arlla
                          Participant

okay – don’t worry too much about it if you can’t get anything decent – the photos on your website are definitely enough to work with, I think. I know what you mean about the winter fuzzies! I’m taking care of a horse for a friend and he’s SUPER shaggy right now! Which is silly because we live in Southern California and it doesn’t get that cold here…well, there was frost on my car the other night, so maybe this is just a chilly year.

-J R R Tolkien

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.