fbpx

Summer Leaf Dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Summer Leaf Dragon

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

A late compliment, but that’s a beautiful dragon you painted, Kaylalilly. Congrats on trading for one of Nam’s.

Kaylalily wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Kaylalily wrote:

Thank you πŸ™‚

I just thought I’d let everyone know, he’s found a home. He’ll be going to Nam!
      YAY, congrats Nam and Kaylalily. So what are you going to get for it?

I traded for one of Nam’s earlier griffin PYOs and an unpainted PYO griffin (one of the soft feather ones). I’m looking forward to seeing her griffin in person, but in the mean time I need to think of a good color scheme for that unpainted one. πŸ˜€
      Show us pics of it after you get it. Call me crazy, but I have a unpainted soft feather one and I am not going to paint it. I am just going to save it and hope that it is worth double of what I paid for it…espically since they don’t make them anymore. πŸ˜€

dragonessjade wrote:

Kaylalily wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Kaylalily wrote:

Thank you πŸ™‚

I traded for one of Nam’s earlier griffin PYOs and an unpainted PYO griffin (one of the soft feather ones). I’m looking forward to seeing her griffin in person, but in the mean time I need to think of a good color scheme for that unpainted one. πŸ˜€
      Show us pics of it after you get it. Call me crazy, but I have a unpainted soft feather one and I am not going to paint it. I am just going to save it and hope that it is worth double of what I paid for it…espically since they don’t make them anymore. πŸ˜€
      That makes sense…I may just steal that idea πŸ˜‰

Wow, that is certainly a very striking color scheme!! Right on!

Kaylalily wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Kaylalily wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Kaylalily wrote:

Thank you πŸ™‚

That makes sense…I may just steal that idea πŸ˜‰
      Go for it. πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Kaylalily wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Kaylalily wrote:

Thank you πŸ™‚

So how do the griffins look?

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Poor girl.. she hasn’t gotten her griffins yet. Hopefully at the end of this week, or sometime next. The box got forgotten in my mad packing shuffle.. I’ve been very busy. πŸ™ Very sorry, Kaylalily!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.