fbpx

Summer Leaf Dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Summer Leaf Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

He’s beautiful, really. If Nam wants to trade…do it! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Defintaly I would take Nam up on a trade. I’ve seen the pictures of the griffins she posted on LJ that she never posted here (that I’ve seen – why is that?) and they are gorgeous. I absolutely love this fellow.

pegasi1978 wrote:

Defintaly I would take Nam up on a trade. I’ve seen the pictures of the griffins she posted on LJ that she never posted here (that I’ve seen – why is that?) and they are gorgeous. I absolutely love this fellow.

It seems to be a pretty unanimous “Take the trade!” so far πŸ˜€ Pegasi, your griffin is beautiful! I hadn’t seen one painted like that by Nam before.

That is a gorgous griffin and I haven’t seen that one before either. I would take the trade with Nam as well. So far I don’t have anything she wants to trade for so you are lucky.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Kaylalily wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

It seems to be a pretty unanimous “Take the trade!” so far πŸ˜€ Pegasi, your griffin is beautiful! I hadn’t seen one painted like that by Nam before.

That was my second PYO ever! I did it before I worked for Windstone.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Kujacker
          Participant

Take Nam’s offer! I’d trade her 4 custom PYOs just for one of hers!

Nambroth wrote:

Kaylalily wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

That was my second PYO ever! I did it before I worked for Windstone.
            Do you still have it?

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Kaylalily wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

I don’t have the griffin. I just found it going through the lj community looking for a particular post. When I saw that my jaw dropped. So pretty. I would love to have a griffin like that. I would be interested to know if Nam still has him as well.

Jennifer
              Keymaster

I still have him. I’ll always keep him to remind myself of my roots and where I started!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

pegasi1978 wrote:

Kaylalily wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

I don’t have the griffin. I just found it going through the lj community looking for a particular post. When I saw that my jaw dropped. So pretty. I would love to have a griffin like that. I would be interested to know if Nam still has him as well.

Oops, my mistake 😳

Nam, looking back on old work really shows how far you’ve come, doesn’t it? It’s always good to look back at those signposts (That’s the reason I have too many portfolios full of old drawings lying around, and I keep adding to it πŸ™‚ )

I love him, he looks awesome! πŸ˜€

Thank you πŸ™‚

I just thought I’d let everyone know, he’s found a home. He’ll be going to Nam!

Nambroth wrote:

I still have him. I’ll always keep him to remind myself of my roots and where I started!

Yeah, that is true. I have a couple of my first ones as well…but I am sure that if you need to find a home for it there are a couple of ppl that will take it off your hands. πŸ˜‰

Kaylalily wrote:

Thank you πŸ™‚

YAY, congrats Nam and Kaylalily. So what are you going to get for it?

dragonessjade wrote:

Kaylalily wrote:

Thank you πŸ™‚

YAY, congrats Nam and Kaylalily. So what are you going to get for it?

I traded for one of Nam’s earlier griffin PYOs and an unpainted PYO griffin (one of the soft feather ones). I’m looking forward to seeing her griffin in person, but in the mean time I need to think of a good color scheme for that unpainted one. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.