fbpx

Summer 2010 Swap Complete!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Summer 2010 Swap Complete!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

The stuff I ordered appears to be coming in sooner than I expected, so I might be able to get my package out relatively on time (perhaps off only by a day or two). Huzzah!

It’s nice to see some goodies have started creeping in to their recipients. πŸ™‚

Apari
      Participant

Laurie wrote:

You Sweetie, are just too much fun to pick on.
        πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

I know! Everybody picks on me. πŸ˜†
        But I know they do it because they like me.. So I don’t mind it at all.
        My nickname is Barbie if that tells you anything. It’s a long story and keeps getting longer

Duld
        Participant

oh do share… you got me curious πŸ˜‰

Apari
          Participant

BRoS wrote:

oh do share… you got me curious πŸ˜‰

Ok.. at my old job, my boss (Kinda a short stocky built guy) said that I am too skinny and look like Malibu Barbie, everyone laughed of course but I didn’t care. He is a nice guy and really was kidding.Well about a week later I bleech my hair blonde and get a pink I-Pod just to mess with them! 😈 And that’s how it got started, and I have done things through out the years to keep the rep. Like buying a pink golf bag. XD But I do have to say that there is nothing wrong with guys getting stuff that’s pink! There’s not a color gender specific to guys. πŸ˜•

Apari
            Participant

That was off topic.. Anybody else get a goodie package? πŸ™‚

Bob

off Topic but asked for
                nothing for me yet

Crimson Vision
                Participant

Just a reminder; all packages must be in the mail by end of day this Tuesday, June 1st!

πŸ™‚

Rachel
                  Participant

Thank you, Tyrrlin!!! I LOVE honey and beeswax stuff. Oh, and Dove. Mmmmmm. The dragon is beautiful, too. The stuff on the left is two pairs of music-themed socks and two pencils with a flute on them. (I play flute in a community band.) This really did make my day!

Tyrrlin
                    Participant

Eee! I’m so glad you like it! Those soaps (and the lotion bar) are AWESOME! They make your skin feel SOOOO good, and the scents? Heavenly. πŸ™‚ It was really nice to shop for a fellow musician, too! πŸ™‚

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Rachel
                      Participant

You’re not kidding about the heavenly scents. You should have seen me. I had to breathe in each one of the soaps. And the lip balm went on right away. And I had to test the lotion bar. So, so nice!! Can’t wait to taste the creamed honey. Mmmm. Raspberry.

My swapee’s gift was delivered yesterday…. Did ya get it?

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

My box is almost ready to go. Just need to get one more thing and then it can go out.

Jasmine
                          Participant

Says mine was delivered last Friday… πŸ˜•

hmm…. a case of the missing swap gifts for you too?! i’ve been worrying like crazy that my swap partner just flat out didnt like what i got them and didnt want to post anything. πŸ˜₯

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

I intended to get my box out in the mail today, but I was so tired this morning that I didn’t make it to the post office before it closed. It will go out first thing Tuesday morning though.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 243 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.