Summer 2010 Swap Complete!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Summer 2010 Swap Complete!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 243 total)
  • Author

You can usually buy Tazo tea at Starbucks locations…. (yeah I didn’t participate but I still like looking!)

Katherine
    Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

You can usually buy Tazo tea at Starbucks locations…. (yeah I didn’t participate but I still like looking!)

Haha, well that could explain why I don’t know where to buy any, because i never go to Starbucks! lol, i will look next time! πŸ˜€ Thanks!

Leigha
      Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

Haha, well that could explain why I don’t know where to buy any, because i never go to Starbucks! lol, i will look next time! πŸ˜€ Thanks!

CVS/Pharmacy carries Tazo teas πŸ™‚

Bob

Leigha wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

CVS/Pharmacy carries Tazo teas πŸ™‚
          I thought we did but I was going to check my store tonight before I made that comment.
          I thought I remembered seeing it there on our shelves

Leigha
          Participant

yep, we carry them. Well, my store does. Not every store sells the same items, it’s bets to just call the store and ask someone to check for ya.

The one I found was with the coffee in Target. :shrug: Now you know. πŸ˜€

Crimson Vision
            Participant

Hey everyone! Glad to see all the goodies arriving. πŸ™‚

Could anyone that has not gotten their gift or has not been able to send theirs off contact me via PM? Just want to double check my list.

Thanks!

Mmloda
              Participant

My recipients goodies should be arriving by the end of this week…. πŸ˜‰

Marzena

THANK YOU!!!!! It came today and it’s in one piece! πŸ˜€
                I know, I need to find a way to shrink my pics & I’m sorry… 😳

Bob

I LOVES the kitty!!

siberakh1
                  Participant

I received a lovely package from mmloda yesterday evening (I got home from work late). πŸ™‚ I will edit this post and add pictures tonight or tomorrow (I took pictures, but need to upload them). I received a bath set with an assortment of bath gels, lotions, scrubs, and bath fizzies in a flower pot/tub (in lavendar, rose, and cottonwood), a metal gecko wall hanging, a keychain, and some yummy candy. The drawing in the card was cute as well (and you have such neat handwriting (better than my scrawl 😳 ). Thanks again! I’ll be trying out some bath-goodness tonight and this weekend for sure. *currently munching on some of the candy while I work* :yum:

EDIT: Here is the picture! Some of the candy has since disappeared and some of the body stuff already used. Thanks again Mmloda! πŸ™‚

Mmloda
                    Participant

I’m glad your package arrived! and I hope you enjoy your candy along with the rest of the stuff… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Katherine
                      Participant

I can’t wait to see pictures!! πŸ™‚

Crimson Vision
                        Participant

Well, I just rechecked my list and it looks like another successful swap has been completed. Thank you everyone who participated!

As usual I will post the next swap after the first of next month.

To those that have asked for updates, my Father in Law declined drastically over this past weekend & now is listed at a less than 5% chance to make it. I don’t think I will need a backup for organizing the swap since it’s pretty spread out and online time is pretty crucial to my sanity these days but if anyone established member is willing to be a backup for me please PM me about it.

Thanks everyone.

Rachel
                          Participant

*hugs*

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 243 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.