fbpx

Summer 2010 Swap Complete!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Summer 2010 Swap Complete!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

VERY NICE!! Love the goblets ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

oooh!! awesome stuff crimson!

Apari
      Participant

I’m very glad that you like everything Crimson. ๐Ÿ™‚
        I grabbed the chocolates at Walgreen’s at the last minute while getting the card. I love Bliss :yum:

machineguts
        Participant

Awesome goodies!!

darjeb
          Participant

Those wine glasses are awsome DM and I love the necklace Sagiaparri that you sent CV did you make that?

Bob

darjeb wrote:

Those wine glasses are awsome DM and I love the necklace Sagiaparri that you sent CV did you make that?

bodine6127 wrote:

VERY NICE!! Love the goblets ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you!!
              All you are worth it!!

siberakh1
              Participant

Well, I have some stuff coming for my swapee, but I couldn’t order it until last night (been trying to order this stuff for the last 2 weeks, but got switched from nights to days this week and been crashing after work, and last week I had my work and training the new guy – I feel like I’m training the village idiot though *sigh*, so no free time to speak of). My estimated arrival date is June 15 (4-14 business days) ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I really hope it’s wrong and things arrive much sooner! :shout: I have everything else though, just ready and waiting. Thankfully, nothing breakable, but I really hope the mail is faster. Everything else is here and ready to go. It will be worth it though! Maybe I should send one item early, kind of a sneak peak? :shrug:

Edit: Ok, I’ll just send it all together late. In the meantime, I picked up a few more things, kind of as a ‘sorry for the wait’. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bob

I would say send it all at the same time as long as you update the arrival here like you just did we are all professional and should understand

Laurie
                  Participant

Crimson Vision wrote:

Got my goodies this week from Sagiaparri & finally was able to take some pics last night!

Here’s a pic of all my goodies:

Included in there were some yummy chocolates, some of my favorite kind of blooming tea in a flavor I hadn’t tried yet, a pretty hand made hemp necklace in my favorite colors and a wall hanging rack! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you!!

Ya gotta love a man who’s a cutie and sends chocolate. Damn this being married and old stuff ๐Ÿ˜‰

Laurie wrote:

Ya gotta love a man who’s a cutie and sends chocolate. Damn this being married and old stuff ๐Ÿ˜‰

XD

Apari
                    Participant

Laurie wrote:

Haha! Thanks Laurie. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

my package goes out today! should be there this week! ๐Ÿ˜€

Rachel
                      Participant

Mine was hard to shop for. Mine will hopefully go out tomorrow or Thursday. Friday at the latest, since I’ll be out of town over the weekend.

Tyrrlin
                        Participant

Mine went out today, so I hope my swapee likes it! ๐Ÿ˜€

Windstone collector in remission. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Laurie
                          Participant

sagiaparri wrote:

Laurie wrote:

Haha! Thanks Laurie. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You Sweetie, are just too much fun to pick on.
                            ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 243 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.