fbpx

Summer 2010 Swap Complete!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Summer 2010 Swap Complete!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    Tyrrlin
    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I gotta wait for tomorrow as well. I’ll keep looking over the notes from my person and scratch my head as I try to come up with ideas in the mean time.

Ditto, but I’m a horrible shopper sometimes. 🙂

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

siberakh1
      Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

yeah go ahead and BRAG

😛 😉 I just happened to be at the stores that I could get some stuff the next day. It really just came down to timing. The last swap I was in, I was down to the wire, so it all balances out. 😉

I totally apologize ahead of time if whomever has my name finds my list difficult. I really am not that hard to shop for (strange and interesting things will intrigue me, so it’s hard to list anything). I just never know what to put down and I haven’t had any time to bother putting up a wishlist on Amazon or anywhere in particular! :scratch: The one I have is old and extremely out of date with mostly out of print (and now expensive in some cases) gaming books and a lot has already been acquired on it.

I finally got to my hard to get to store today, thanks to having to take time off unexpectedly due to a family medical emergency.

Bob

YEAH!!!!!!!
          Shopping for the hard stuff is done!!! I’m on TOP of it this time!!!
          I have 2 more things in mind find a box address it and off it goes to it’s destination!!!

OK I’m editing instead of a new post
          I’m signed sealed and on the delivery path!!!!!

I finished the shopping this morning and packed everything up and was off the the post office this morning. NOW I hope I do not get in trouble for this I did not send it with delivery confirmation with the green sticker I sent it signature required with the pink sticker
          U.S. Postal Service Signature Confirmation Receipt
          I asked at the counter and the clerk told me I get tracking and the person on the other end has to sign for the package in person, I hope that does not cause too much of a pain for my person and if it does the contents of the box will help over come it
          I also sent it insured
          I’m saying this now to come clean and hope I don’t get myself in trouble like I did last time when I thought my insurance tracking number was enough
          SO my package is on it’s way priority mail
          should I give the confirmation number here or could that give out too much info???

WOW Swapee info to shipped out in 5 days!! I wonder if that is a record for this?? It is for me at least
          :yes:

Oy! 0_o So much to think over and so much to try and find…

I also apologize if whomever has me and its either not clear or too hard to buy stuff. I’m an easygoing person I swear!! 😳

Bob

well I think I did everything right this time!!!

Per USPS.com
            Scheduled for Delivery: Saturday, May 08, 2010
            Class: Priority Mail®
            Service(s): Insured
            Insured
            Signature Confirmation™

Now all it needs is a signature from the person on the other end and the goodies are in their new home
            I left the city off so it will still be a surprise or at least I hope it will be
            There is more saying it is going out for delivery today in the city of it’s destination so hopefully the person getting it will be home to sign for it instead of having to schedule a trip to the post office, either way it’s there for pick up!!

I hope to see more about it soon, sorry I’m just a bundle of nerves like a little kid at Christmas and like last time wondering what the person is going to think of the goodies

Leigha
            Participant

OMG!

DM!

I was home! I was home! YAY!!! OMG I LOVE EVERY SINGLE THING IN THAT BOX!

PICS!

These wine glasses are OMG so freaking cool!! My BF is going to be so jealous! (he likes to collect glasses/goblets like this…MINE!)

^^ It’s a lizard! ^^ I loooooooooove lizards hehehehe I’m wearing it now! <.<

Even the card is so cool! SHINY!

Thank you SO much DM ^^ You’ve totally made my day better. Today was my last day at the CVS store I was working at, I’m transferring to another store, starting tomorrow. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Bob

Leigha you are MORE then Welcome!!!

I’m glad I don’t have to keep it a secret anymore!!!
                I did not want to say I was sending it to San Jose because you would have known it was coming to you.
                I had Thursday off and spent the day in Sacramento and got everything except the hugs and kisses at Garden of Enchantment
                I was SOOO happy we did this when we did other wise you would have only gotten 1 goblet. I walked in and the goblets where 40% off so I was able to get both, it was almost like getting them buy 1 get one free. I KNOW they packed them VERY well and so did I in the shipping box but I was still worried with them being Glass tops. I’m also glad you got them today I was thinking about driving down there and delivering the box in person.
                I also could not say how frustrated I was getting you since the other 2 all got mostly things from CVS but for you that would NOT have worked since you work for them too.
                I’m SO pleased that you liked everything I picked out
                I hope the necklace works for you. You said it had to be Sterling Silver and the sales girl said everything in the locked glass cases was Sterling. We added the little blue stone and when looking at them it just called to me that that was the one that needed LOVE the most
                YES the Goblets, BOTH OF THEM are yours!!!

I hope the new store will help solve your scheduling issues you seemed to be having with one of your managers

I’m glad you liked everything

Leigha
                Participant

The necklace totally works for me, I haven’t taken it off, in fact, I added the little crystal heart I got from Mmloda for Christmas to the necklace, because I never take the heart off, so I doubt I’ll ever take this necklace off now ^^

I wasn’t really having just scheduling issues with the freaking supervisor, I was having personal/friendship issues with him and a female coworker….lying sleezebags….both of them…bah! transferring will be the best thing for me, it’ll just take a while for me to feel that way, even if I can logically say it.

Bob

I’m glad everything worked out well for you in the end

Duld
                    Participant

I’ve been reading my person through and I still have problems figuring out what to buy…. 😮 but I’ve got an idea now……… just hope s/he likes it

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

I had some problems coming up with ideas for my person too, but I finally decided on a few things last night and got them ordered. Now to wait on delivery so I can repack them and send them on. 😀

okay! just ordered the main item for my recipient…. now to find some other goodies….

Tyrrlin
                        Participant

Found some goodies online from a formerly local (and organic!) company, so I hope they get here in time to be sent to my swapee!

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

siberakh1
                          Participant

Awesome gifts Leigha/DM. 🙂 That card is really cool!

Bob

Thank you, if you ever get to Sacramento you should check out Garden of Enchantment

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 243 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.