fbpx

Summer 2010 Swap Complete!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Summer 2010 Swap Complete!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    Apari
    Participant

Jasmine wrote:

sagiaparri wrote:

I got CV! How cool, I already know 1 thing I’m going to make… ๐Ÿ˜€

It’s supposed to be a surprise who your swap partner is!!
      Yeah, but it’s not like she was the one who did the drawing or anything! ๐Ÿ˜‰
      Who got me?… Don’t answer that. ๐Ÿ˜†

Crimson Vision
      Participant

Please DO NOT reveal who your partner is!!!!

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Yes, I know who everyone got but it’s supposed to be a surprise to everyone else. ๐Ÿ™„

If anyone has any questions on how something works, needs more info on their swap partner or whatever please contact me PRIVATELY via email or PM.

PLEASE if there is some aspect of a swap that you can’t do or don’t want to do please sit that swap out!

Apari
        Participant

Sorry about that ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ™„
          I didn’t read in the description that is was supposed to be a surprise. In the next one you might want to put that in BOLD red letters for noobs like myself. :yes:

Crimson Vision
          Participant

sagiaparri wrote:

Sorry about that ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ™„
            I didn’t read in the description that is was supposed to be a surprise. In the next one you might want to put that in BOLD red letters for noobs like myself. :yes:

S’ok. ๐Ÿ˜‰ If I bolded everything in the first post that people needed to pay attention to I’d be bolding pretty much the entire thing. ๐Ÿ˜‰ It actually doesn’t say in there that it is supposed to be a surprise; guess I need to add that but we were working under the understanding that everyone knew how this sort of thing worked. My bad & apologies for the confusion.

If anyone else has any suggestions on things I might add or clarify on the first post please let me know! ๐Ÿ™‚

machineguts
            Participant

Sorry guys, I just didn’t have time to participate this time around. Hopefully next time! ๐Ÿ™‚

going to miss out on some fun, MG!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

machineguts wrote:

Sorry guys, I just didn’t have time to participate this time around. Hopefully next time! ๐Ÿ™‚

Me too (well mine was more financial then time, but I don’t have time either ๐Ÿ˜† ), and I’m already regretting not participating. Shopping for people here is SO MUCH FUN (and I’ve had a crappy day, and that would’ve picked me right up)! I can’t wait until next time, when I should be able to participate!

siberakh1
              Participant

Wow…. scary. I’m almost done shopping for my person! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I just need to order something and pick up one more thing and I’m all set. ๐Ÿ™‚

I just had a stroke of luck and found a lot of what I was looking for on the first quick trip out. ๐Ÿ™‚ Now I’m just being creative in adding the rest. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bob

yeah go ahead and BRAG

All right!! *runs to nearest shops for ideas* ๐Ÿ˜€
                  LIFE IS GOOD!!

Bob

I’m heading up to a shop in Sac tomorrow to try and see what trouble I can get my checking account in

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

I gotta wait for tomorrow as well. I’ll keep looking over the notes from my person and scratch my head as I try to come up with ideas in the mean time.

Jasmine
                      Participant

Will be shopping this weekend…

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’ll keep looking over the notes from my person and scratch my head as I try to come up with ideas in the mean time.

Same here… :scratch:

Leigha
                        Participant

Mine is going to be a bit difficult….

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 243 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.