fbpx

Summer 2010 Swap Complete!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Summer 2010 Swap Complete!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

My package might/should be delivered today. Delivery confirmation tells me it arrived at the post office this morning.

😡 I’m thinking I get to “yell” at my postal carriers again this afternoon. We live in the bottom end of a cul-de-sac and the driver doesn’t always come all the way in if they don’t have mail to deliver to everyone and so they will miss the flag on the mail box being up. I got the mail out by 9:30 AM (they usually come before noon) and it’s still sitting in my box.

Duld
      Participant

… my package has insufficient info on the whereabouts …. *pout* just hope it gets there sooner than later…

darjeb
        Participant

BRoS wrote:

I couldn’t wait… I just went to the post office and got my parcel (this forum srsly needs a smiley for “so exited I’m bouncing up and down”) so here goes

me… couldn’t wait till I got home

I GOT AN OWL (my favorite animal) and a fuzzy….. love fuzzy ^,^

I gave the owl a mohawk
          ]
          (note that I didn’t get home before doing all this to the poor precious owl)

Thank you darjeb ^.^ I love them

Glad you like it and again I apologize for not shopping for something more personal. Those two cataract surgeies in May kinda slowed me down and your email said you liked Owls so I sent you a Windstone Owl. I was getting kind of worried about it because the tracking no. wasn’t showing anything but when it left the factory.

Bob

Who here could EVER complain about a Windstone and a Fuzzy Gift??

Katherine
            Participant

My tracking number is just showing me that it was accepted at my location a couple days ago. 👿 👿 So I don’t know if it is just sitting there, or if it is already out and about! Grrrr……
              By the way-these goodies are making me drool over what mine is! I can’t wait! 😉

i got my stuff today!!!! i believe it was from pegasi (i don’t see a forum name anywhere?) but i’m going to make that guess because of the pegasus on the note 😀

WOW. That pretty much sums it up. I think she is psychic and knew exactly what I would like. She generously gave me:

A cross stitch tiger (sooooo amazing!! i can’t wait to get some more hanging nails and get it up on the wall!)
              A sampler box of loose leaf teas from Adagio.com (they are one of my favorite places to get tea online!)
              The cutest little fairy cat figurine! OMG. It is so cute! And its name is Bella… my daughter’s name! Couldn’t be any more perfect!
              Green & Blacks almond chocolate. Yeah, that’s one of my favorite brands of chocolate and I totally LOVE almonds. Um… hopefully no one notices in the photo that its just the wrapper. Yeah, I ate it all before I could take a picture. It was one of those days. 😳
              And…. this really awesome handmade necklace. Which I was wearing when I took the pic, so its not in there. Haha.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU! You really made my day… its been a tough week for me and this was a very welcome surprise. 😀

Duld
              Participant

darjeb, I must quote DM on this one

Dragon Master wrote:

Who here could EVER complain about a Windstone and a Fuzzy Gift??

I understand about the surgerys and srsly I love the gifts

and day dreamer, congrats 🙂

Pegasi1978
                Participant

daydreamer wrote:

i got my stuff today!!!! i believe it was from pegasi (i don’t see a forum name anywhere?) but i’m going to make that guess because of the pegasus on the note 😀

WOW. That pretty much sums it up. I think she is psychic and knew exactly what I would like. She generously gave me:

A cross stitch tiger (sooooo amazing!! i can’t wait to get some more hanging nails and get it up on the wall!)
                  A sampler box of loose leaf teas from Adagio.com (they are one of my favorite places to get tea online!)
                  The cutest little fairy cat figurine! OMG. It is so cute! And its name is Bella… my daughter’s name! Couldn’t be any more perfect!
                  Green & Blacks almond chocolate. Yeah, that’s one of my favorite brands of chocolate and I totally LOVE almonds. Um… hopefully no one notices in the photo that its just the wrapper. Yeah, I ate it all before I could take a picture. It was one of those days. 😳
                  And…. this really awesome handmade necklace. Which I was wearing when I took the pic, so its not in there. Haha.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU! You really made my day… its been a tough week for me and this was a very welcome surprise. 😀
                  Yep that was me! I made a post about forgetting to put my forum name, but you may have missed it. 😀

I’m so glad you love everything. Talk about total luck with ordering teas from adagio.com, the fairy cat sharing your daughter’s name and getting your favorite brand of chocolate. I asked a few friends where they ordered their teas and two said adagio.com. When I found the fairy cat series of statues, Bella was the one I thought was the cutest so I picked her. As for the chocolate I remembered you said you liked dark chocolate and almonds, when they didn’t have that combo I saw that one and hoped it would be close enough.

Now I can safely upload the tiger to my deviantart account.

Apari
                  Participant

Awesome stuff Daydreamer!

Mmloda
                    Participant

Ohhhh…WOW I LOVE that TIGER cross stitch! That is so AWSOME! Congrats!

Marzena

Tyrrlin
                      Participant

Fantastic gifts, all! I can hardly wait to see mine. 🙂

(And that tiger cross-stitch is amazing!)

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

I got a card in the mailbox today for me to go sign for a package at the post office on Monday.

Ha! First time I can actually SIT at a computer.

Hey, Crimson (sorry for your problems btw)! Just got my box (pics tomorrow) and I thank YOU (cause they were needed pick-me-ups)!!! The coffee & cocoa were opened instantly, the japanese cherry blossom oil is on every lightbulb in the house and the hand-carved dragon/gargoyle puzzle is ADORABLE!!! I’m sad to say the oil lamp didn’t make it… but that’s the only casualty. I thank you lots for making it green and i’m thinking of trying to salvage the mosaic pieces for a new craft.

On to sad news. To my swapee: I know i’m completely late. I have just had lots of things on my plate. All week I have been trying to find your last huge present, but of COURSE there’s been nothing but impromptu family parties for extended cousins, two funerals for long-lost (to me unknown) cousins, I have been in arguments with my mom because she doesn’t like my school (or wanted career for that matter…) of choice, job-hunting, breakdowns, and random other things that decided to just pop-up in my life all of a sudden. These are not excuses for my lateness, and I had good intentions to start with, I’m probably not going to do this again until i’m CERTAIN i have the time & money. All I can do is promise to ship the box monday and write this. *exhales held breath*

Hi, Sagiaparri, the swapee package was from me. I realized that I have forgotten to put my forum name inside the box, so I wrote it outside the package next to the return address and just hoped you would see it. Next time I do this, I will be more careful to send a card with complete information.
                          I’m really glad you got that package!! My young 13 year old neighbor helped me pick out all that sour candy from the best candy store in Chico and she had a great time doing it too!! I hope you don’t eat it all at once, that would make you sick!!! I like the sweet/sour candy too. They have some strange ice cream in there too, like Blackberry Cabernet, Razzamatazz, Tiramiso, Creme Brulee, etc. Unfortunately, it would not ship well!! I hope you enjoy the candy and the starbucks!! 😀

Duld
                          Participant

I’m just plain old scared shitless that my swapee won’t like their end of the bargain……. crossing fingers, toes, hands, feet, eyes and even twisting tounge for all that matters 😳 if I were crossing any more i’d be standing at crossroads

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 243 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.