fbpx

Summer 2010 Swap Complete!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Summer 2010 Swap Complete!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    Crimson Vision
    Participant

Thank you everyone. Jerry (FIL) is holding steady right now which is pretty much what we can hope for right now; either that or a slight improvement is what we really want until things stabilize more.

Here is a news article and video on the crash: http://cbs11tv.com/local/boyd.plane.crash.2.1723846.html

Hoping my swapper gets & likes their gifts this week! I forgot to put the card in though so if anyone gets a package from ‘Traci Baker’ that’s me. πŸ˜‰

Duld
      Participant

again I send healing thoughts to your FIL crimson, concentrate on keeping your family together in those times of need

my parcel is here… in the post office… and they refuse to give it to me unless I pay customs, (but I swear that I think that the lady on the phone must have temporarily lost her hearing when I heard where the parcel came from) I am very exited, I’ll have to try and reason them tomorrow during my long lunch that this is a gift

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Crimson Vision wrote:

Hoping my swapper gets & likes their gifts this week! I forgot to put the card in though so if anyone gets a package from ‘Traci Baker’ that’s me. πŸ˜‰

I put a note in with mine, but I realized later that I forgot to put my forum name on it. I did stamp the letter with a pegasus stamp I have so hopefully my swapper will realize that’s me. πŸ˜€

Mmloda
          Participant

I am really sorry to hear about your father in law, but I am glad that he is holding together and hopefully everything will work out! Extending warm thoughts your way! πŸ™‚

Thank you for doing this swap and I am sure it will all eork out, you need to take care of yourself and your family!

And here is a picture of my gift, which I know I have mentioned before but I will mentionagain that I love it, the body sprayand the shower gel smells amaizing… πŸ˜‰
            The pendant and the PYO Ki rin are awsome! πŸ˜‰
            And as for the chocolate goodies..they are all gone already….hubby got into them… πŸ˜†

Thanks again! πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Bob

I LOVES that Ki Rin!! Beautiful colors!!

Jasmine
              Participant

Glad you finally got it Marzena. πŸ˜€ I was worried when it said it was delivered but didn’t hear from you.

Duld
                Participant

I couldn’t wait… I just went to the post office and got my parcel (this forum srsly needs a smiley for “so exited I’m bouncing up and down”) so here goes

me… couldn’t wait till I got home

I GOT AN OWL (my favorite animal) and a fuzzy….. love fuzzy ^,^

I gave the owl a mohawk

(note that I didn’t get home before doing all this to the poor precious owl)

Thank you darjeb ^.^ I love them

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Love the mohawk!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

awesome!!

Duld
                    Participant

yea I know, and when I told one of my co workers (she’s not only superstitious but super-superstitious) she went like “*GASP* a gifted owl is a bringer of good luck! I envy you” and I found out one of Iceland’s many superstitions

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

Oh sweet! I love the mohawk on the owl! Great gifts everyone!!! πŸ˜€

siberakh1
                        Participant

What a cute little griffin and I love the owl with his fuzzy. πŸ™‚

My package is on it’s way to its recipient. Minus one item (still hasn’t arrived *sigh*).

Rachel
                          Participant

Mine is scheduled to arrive at its recipient on the 8th. Could be earlier, I suppose. But it’s guaranteed not to be later.

Katherine
                            Participant

Awesome Bros!! Mine should be there tomorrow! If I don’t see anything posted tomorrow, I will check the tracking number! I hope my person likes the gifts!!!!!

Apari
                              Participant

I got my package today! Yay. I’m not actually home to see them in person, but someone sent me a picture of all that I got.

I’m not sure who this is from though.. But I thank you VERY much. You did very well πŸ˜€ I love sour stuff and of course Starbucks. Mmmm :yum:
                                Chocolates are always welcome too.
                                Wow, that’s a lot of candy, It should last me at least 2 days. Kidding! it will take me much longer to finish all of this
                                And thanks for the coffee mug, I don’t actually have a good one so it was well needed.

Thanks. :bye:

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 243 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.