fbpx

Summer 2010 Swap Complete!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Summer 2010 Swap Complete!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    Bob

All’s quiet on the western front
      I have not gotten anything yet

Katherine
      Participant

Oh my gosh, i love the gifts so far!! I purposefully waited to shop until this weekend, so that I could get more for my recipient. πŸ™‚ I will be shopping tomorrow for more stuff, I have about half done already!!

Duld
        Participant

I feel like an idiot… I have the main gift (totally nervous about it), and one home made thingie……. but I havent had the time to get the extras…., I shall finish the shopping after work tomorrow, and send it on the last day of sending….. my partner, I hope that patience is your virtue πŸ™‚

Apari
          Participant

I haven’t gotten mine yet either.
            You could have an anonymous source Someone who is not in this swap PM the receiver and ask if they have gotten it yet… πŸ™‚

Katherine
            Participant

Woot! Shopping is done! I will find a box and ship it hopefully tomorrow! πŸ™‚

Bob

Thank you Day dreamer
                As you all know I still do not know how to post pics
                I got a Beautiful little card picture titled Red Knight with a red dragon and the moon in the background
                2 Botanical bakery cookies one Lemon Thyme and one Lavender, Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Nibs and a little dragon figurine that sort of looks like he was made of spare parts? I’m not sure how else to describe him. He sort of looks like a dragon out of the annimated movie Robots if you have seen that movie
                It’s the 3rd one from the right in the title bar here
                http://www.etsy.com/shop/justJB

are you trying to tell me I’m made up of old parts??? hehehehe

Pegasi1978
                Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Tomorrow’s Memorial Day so the post office is closed.

siberakh1
                  Participant

I still have something that hasn’t arrived yet from what I ordered (still waiting). Unfortunately, I just realized after checking window hours for the area post offices, since I just moved to a day schedule (I used to work 4pm-midnight up until about a little over a week ago), due to my long commute to work (one hour each way), not a single post office window is open either on my way to work or by the time I get to go home, so I can’t personally mail anything during the week. πŸ™„ I think one of them might have the forms I need out in the office, so I can get it labeled correctly, but I’ll have to see if I can get my dad to mail it during the week if he is able to. It will be mailed this week though.

Going to day shift means I add an extra hour to my day (1 hour unpaid lunch that I have to take. Didn’t have that on off-shift. That was a straight 8 hours. I don’t go anywhere, so I’m using to read and learn new stuff and do Rosetta stone language stuff that I don’t have time to do at home, but is constructive.). Didn’t realize that this was going to put such a dent on my post office trips (and I liked stopping at the one on the way to work to πŸ˜₯ … mine is full of idiots 😈 ). Guess I’ll just have to use the Saratoga ones on the weekends, unless I get a short day of work.

Sorry swapee!!! πŸ˜₯ I’m still trying to figure you out! And with Memorial Day, I will try to send it this tuesday or wednesday.

My border-front is pretty quiet too… :shrug: I can wait… πŸ˜€

Tyrrlin
                    Participant

All quiet here, but it’s all good. πŸ™‚

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Oh yay, you got it!! I was so worried that it didn’t make it or something happened even though the tracking said it was delivered. Glad you liked it and no, I don’t think you’re made of spare parts, lol. I just thought it was a cute dragon.

Katherine
                      Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Tomorrow’s Memorial Day so the post office is closed.

haha….I knew that….. 😳 😳

Bob

daydreamer wrote:

Oh yay, you got it!! I was so worried that it didn’t make it or something happened even though the tracking said it was delivered. Glad you liked it and no, I don’t think you’re made of spare parts, lol. I just thought it was a cute dragon.

It reminds me of Robots the animated movie which is one of my favorite movies

Duld
                          Participant

… feeling late…. packing the stuff…. no panic *huff huff* if this breaks then the post office probably dropped it from the airplane

DM…. PICS *dying out of curiosity*

Bob

sorry still don’t know how to down load pics which was why I included the link

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 243 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.