fbpx

Stray dogs of romania

Home Forums Miscellany Community Stray dogs of romania

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    moonbeam
    Participant

Marga, the white dog from my first post, found a fosterhome in Germany! Go Girl!
      I was so happy when I got the message today that I just wanted to share it ๐Ÿ™‚

With the money I had left from my sale I got a new sponsorship for this guy:
      http://www.freundeskreis-bp.de/detail.php?id=2869&futter=ja
      He was pretty shaken when he was brought in the shelter by the dog catchers, but already on the next day he was very affectionate with the people there and just wants to cuddle all the time ๐Ÿ™‚

Skigod377
      Participant

Nice. And Daro looks sweet ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
        Blocked

What a cute doggie! I wish I could have a dog again but we are renting right now and are looking to even have our cats here. That’s great you are still helping support them! I need to find work before I can help donate to anything again.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

moonbeam
          Participant

What a cute doggie! I wish I could have a dog again but we are renting right now and are looking to even have our cats here. That’s great you are still helping support them! I need to find work before I can help donate to anything again.

I would also love to get one of these dogs but my chef does not allow them at work. My husband could take a dog to work for 2 days a week but he has so much to do there that it would be a lot of extra stress to have to walk the dog and watch out for it on top of everything. And I really donยดt want to get a dog only to give it to someone else who looks after it for the day.

Yesterday Slinda was on TV ๐Ÿ™‚ We have a very nice show called “animals are looking for a home” where they introduce animals (mostly dogs, cats and Bunnies) from shelters all over Germany. And this time the shelter where she lives at the moment was chosen. It was really nice for me to see her there and I very much hope, she will now find a family of her own.
            The guy who brought her also talked a little bit about the work of BrunoPet which made me very happy. They really deserve to get noticed for their work ๐Ÿ™‚

If someone is interested (and wants to practice some german ๐Ÿ™‚ ) the show can be watched here (it will be there for a week I think until the next show runs on sunday):
            http://www.wdr.de/tv/tieresucheneinzuhause/
            Just click on the picture of the girl with the horses. Slinda comes in after approximately 31 min.

moonbeam
            Participant

Just thought you might want to know that about a week after the tv show Slinda was finally adopted ๐Ÿ™‚
              I hope she will be super happy wherever she is now ๐Ÿ™‚

moonbeam
              Participant

Maybe this interests you:
                I just now got a message that my sponsored Dog Daro arrived in a german shelter a few days ago!
                http://www.tierheimbonn.de/2014/04/neuzugang-daro-mischling/
                Iยดm so happy for him. Now he has a real chance to finding a family of his own.
                Iยดm just a bit sad that he is so far away from where I live (more than 500 kilometers) otherwise I would go there and visit him. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
                Blocked

That’s great! I hope he can find a good home! The rabbit on the website is really cute too! I can’t read what it says but I hope all the animals find good homes!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.