fbpx

Star Trek

Home Forums Miscellany Community Star Trek

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

skigod377 wrote:

I could also have been thinking of the newer enterprise under Picard. Im a little spacey lately. (no pun intended)

Or did you watch Enterprise? Dr. Phlox was a Delurian – no, I didn’t remember, I looked it up on Wikepedia. According to that source there are 12 billion Delurians but I don’t remember seeing them a lot. And since Enterprise was the “first” show timewise they met a lot of aliens for the first time. Maybe he is who you are thinking of? (Of whom you are thinking?)

Skigod377
    Participant

ddvm wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I could also have been thinking of the newer enterprise under Picard. Im a little spacey lately. (no pun intended)

Or did you watch Enterprise? Dr. Phlox was a Delurian – no, I didn’t remember, I looked it up on Wikepedia. According to that source there are 12 billion Delurians but I don’t remember seeing them a lot. And since Enterprise was the “first” show timewise they met a lot of aliens for the first time. Maybe he is who you are thinking of? (Of whom you are thinking?)
      Nope, not him… I dont even remember that guy. Maybe I will have to watch a few older episodes and refresh my memory.

Starbreeze
      Participant

Odo on Deep Space 9 was surprised to see others of his species. Is that who you’re thinking of?

Rene Auberjonois, Odo Chief of Security Seasons 1-7 Deep Space 9, Changeling Constable (unofficial)

Constable Odo is the station’s incorruptible chief of security. He is a Changeling, capable of assuming any shape he wishes. He was found and raised by the Bajorans. Odo yearns to find his own people, but when he finally does, he is less than pleased to discover that they rule the Gamma Quadrant with an iron fist.

HOMMGGGG Did I EVER like Star Trek! XD I’ve seen it five times in theatres :X I really liked how they did all the characters! And I enjoyed the “reboot” of the timeline, I was fascinated by the little changes and different versions of things. Apparently many of them were very carefully thought out by the writers, despite what bitter diehards would have people believing. I love the new Kirk and Spock, ohhhhh mercy 😳

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.