Spring PYO Member Swap 2020

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Spring PYO Member Swap 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Good Gawd!
      There are only Roosters, Hens, Male Sushi Cats, Foops and Muses left in the Store….Everything else is out of stock!
      My Swapee won’t be getting any of her first three choices I guess, unless they are restocked sometime in the next week or so… :/

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
      Participant

Yikes!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
        Participant

I asked Ms. Susie about PYO restocks are she said;
          “Gina says we have some of the small dragons about ready to be checked and packed – we’ll see what we can get ready this week. There are a few flap cats too.”

So we’ll see…

Susie
          Keymaster

We restocked the PYO Dragon (the smaller one) today! We also put in ONE PYO Unicorn, and a few PYO Kitty Griffins. Tomorrow there may be a few of the PYO long haired flap cats. If the ONLY thing your partner wants is a PYO Keeper, email me and I’ll see if we can get one to you in time to paint it (there’s just a small possibility, let me know!). I’m sorry we haven’t much in stock.

I’m having trouble writing the email address in this post! Please ignore that part at the front before “susie”…

susie@windstoneeditions.com

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Thanks Ms. Susie! ^_^

pipsxlch
              Participant

I didn’t enter as I have a pathological lack of time, but if someone’s partner really only wants a keeper, I have a blue eyes/gem one I bought off Craigslist unpainted years ago, and have gotten no further than a white base coat. Message me if so, we’ll work something out.

tig3r06
                Participant

I didn’t enter as I have a pathological lack of time, but if someone’s partner really only wants a keeper, I have a blue eyes/gem one I bought off Craigslist unpainted years ago, and have gotten no further than a white base coat. Message me if so, we’ll work something out.

I have some Dreaming Tree Studio mustard yellow metallic eyes for the keeper if someone gets it from you.

I also have a spare new/blank long-haired flap cat w/light green windstone eyes I can sell someone if they need it for the swap.

Natasha
                  Participant

I have a griffin blank I can sell/trade if anyone needs it. Very likely the eyes are red, but I’d have to check. I bought my sculpt today!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Susie
                    Keymaster

Please note: We may be out of some eye colors and the PYO product pages are not entirely up to date with this. If you choose a color we do not have, I’ll send what’s closest or contact you about it.

AND we can swap eyes for you if you find that you do not have the best colored eyes for your PYO. Just email me with the sculpture style, the color you would like, and the address, and I’ll send them out.

When you’ve determined that you do not need extra sets of eyes that you have, (hang onto them if you do a lot of PYO’s in case you need them in the future), you may mail them back to us! No need to contact us first. When mailing eyes, put them in an envelope with a little padding because the postal machines will squeeze them right out of a plain envelope and leave them to surprise a tired person with a broom. 😉

Susie
                      Keymaster

We restocked a few PYO Long Haired Flap Cats and I have a few PYO Keeper Dragons. I have only three and there are 26 people on the waitlist for them – so I don’t want to restock the store with just 3 (and disappoint 23 people). If you need a Keeper Dragon for the swap, please contact me by email and we’ll see if we can make it happen! -Susie@windstoneeditions.com

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

OMG! I’ve got some COOL Ideas brewing for my Swapee!
                          My PYOs arrive early next week – I have a Foop coming that I’m going to do for me too… while I’m painting anyway. ^_^

Bodine
                          Participant

Thanks Ms.Susie.You are always on top of it.💞

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

tig3r06
                            Participant

Thank you for all you do Ms. Susie 💚

I have my pyo planned out already too! And just put in an order with Dreaming Tree Studio. I LOVE her eyes and I went overboard as usual seeing other colors I loved for “when I might need them.” 😆 I have quite the little collection of Dreaming Tree Studio eyes.
                              I hope they get here in time for this swap since they needed to be made. The eyes I picked will make it extra special.
                              Also to point out, I clearly have an obsession with eyes and hope it helps people to better understand us picky eye people 😂

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

LOL!
                                I just paid My Dreaming Tree order this evening! I too ordered several pairs – for present and future projects. I too have a good collection of her Wonderful eyes, so I know Exactly where you are coming from! ^_^

tig3r06
                                Participant

LOL!
                                  I just paid My Dreaming Tree order this evening! I too ordered several pairs – for present and future projects. I too have a good collection of her Wonderful eyes, so I know Exactly where you are coming from! ^_^

I love this! Congrats on your new additions too 👀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 138 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.