fbpx

Spring Green Gold SK!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Spring Green Gold SK!

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Yeah, I prefer to see pix of Windstones in their homes…they always look better to me.

yep 8)

Congrats DM. If you get rid of her…I get first dibs. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Bob

SURE!! I think a few here would also be in the bidding!!
        I now have to figure out where to put her. I have a place for the white one but not sure where I will put this one. I LOVE Aurora Boraleus-sp so I had to have the eyes

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

YES!!! SHE is MINE!!!
          I just got the check from my mom’s IRA yesterday but this is the ONLY splurge I can do. The check was just over $24,000 but I also have to pay taxes and get the rest of the bills caught up. I was totally shocked that she did not go higher which would have out bid me. I will be driving down to Hollywood on my vaction next month to pick her up. I fell in LOVE with her eyes the second I finally remembered to check them

Only $24,000? I don’t think I’ve made that much money my entire life. πŸ˜†

Congrats on the SK DM, you’ll have to find a way to share photos with us.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Congrats !! I love her but just can’t afford anything close to that price!

Jodi
          Participant

Congrats, DM! I loved her too, and I was watching at the end to see what she’d go for. Couldn’t bid, but I was curious. You got her at a good price, I think. Didn’t the Red Flame one go for more?

Bob

Nambroth wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

YES!!! SHE is MINE!!!
              I just got the check from my mom’s IRA yesterday but this is the ONLY splurge I can do. The check was just over $24,000 but I also have to pay taxes and get the rest of the bills caught up. I was totally shocked that she did not go higher which would have out bid me. I will be driving down to Hollywood on my vaction next month to pick her up. I fell in LOVE with her eyes the second I finally remembered to check them

Only $24,000? I don’t think I’ve made that much money my entire life. πŸ˜†

Congrats on the SK DM, you’ll have to find a way to share photos with us.
              My tax man told me to pull 25% for feds and 5% for state and I’m very far behind on all my bills right now plus my sister and I are giving some of the money to my aunt for helping take care of my mom during her final years. SOOOOO by the time that is all done it will not be that much left and this is the only planned SPLURGE for now

Bob

emerald212 wrote:

Congrats, DM! I loved her too, and I was watching at the end to see what she’d go for. Couldn’t bid, but I was curious. You got her at a good price, I think. Didn’t the Red Flame one go for more?

I talked to Karen and told herI wsa shocked since the green actually was about $900 cheaper. 3150 compared to like 2250. I’ll be picking her up next month. She did not jump in price at the end

Maria
                Participant

I have a feeling that owes at least partially to Windstone having so many nice pieces up for bids at the same time.

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I have a feeling that owes at least partially to Windstone having so many nice pieces up for bids at the same time.

I thought that too. COngrats DM! She went for less than the #2 Lab. Griffin 😯 Glad she is going to a seasoned forum member, she is so breath-taking! You’re so lucky to have the 23k gold OW, 2 23k gold Empresses, and now TWO SK!! I’m so jealous πŸ˜‰ I’m Spring-Green with jealousy! lol

Bob

LOL!! πŸ˜†
                      Thanks I hope to figure out how to get pics on line. Karen said she is much more breath taking in person. I’ll do my best to get pics on line

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Congratulations, DM! At least she stays in the family. I was going to bid up to $2500, but my family situation rather imploded this weekend πŸ™ , and frankly I wasn’t able to check the auction until it was over. Just as well I suppose, I really couldn’t justify spending that much at the moment (even though I’d bookmarked it for a SK or if an old green prototype was released). Enjoy her, and please Olympia paint another in a few months or so!

Bob

from what they have stated there can and most likely will be more but no time frame for sure right now. I know how bad you want a Green SK so I how the next one finds her way home to you!!

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.