fbpx

Spring Green Gold SK!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Spring Green Gold SK!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 89 total)
  • Author

Truly beautiful!!!! .. I’m in awe and wish I could afford one….

Maebnus
    Participant

I don’t think she’s quite as striking as the red gold, but she’s beautiful all the same.

Bob

I’m at work and can not even look at her right now. Can any post a pic here??

Here she is:

I am not sure how to make it bigger tho.

Now she is beautiful 😯 How much did the red gold go for?

Allison
        Participant

*Drooooooooool*

She matches my bedroom! The urge to spend all my tuition money is rising again! Argh!

*Locks bank cards, credit cards and check book in a box, chains it shut and sinks it in the lake, just to end the temptation*

I agree she isn’t as flashy as the red, but I adore her all the same. Looking at these beauties sell is physically painful 😯

Bob

thaks for the pics but it’s really small. I can get the idea and will have to remember to check her out when I get home

Yep, at least you get the idea, DM.
            And Arya, I hope you don’t ever need those someday. haha

Allison
            Participant

I’ll rescue the box after that dragon is safely sold and out of sight…until then I just hope none of the fishermen down on the bridge snag it πŸ˜†

Bob

well if they are like mine all maxed out then the fisherman will not be able to do much damage to you

Hmm, must find Arya’s box and rescue it. πŸ˜†

Allison
                Participant

πŸ˜†

Actually, there’s several thousand dollars that could be used on there, which is the problem. It’s just so darn tempting sometimes, knowing that all that student loan money is there, and that I won’t need to use all of it for school. Spend the extra money though, and then you’re even further in debt.

Now I need to go hide my box of money somewhere else, being as I can see dragonessjade fishing for it right now πŸ‘Ώ πŸ˜†

Yep, that is the problem I have. If it is there then I will spend it.

Hmm, too late I already got it. hehe The Sk is mine. Mahahaha. J/K. I won’t get it, I promise. πŸ˜†

Allison
                  Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Hmm, too late I already got it. hehe The Sk is mine. Mahahaha.

😯 😯 😯

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! πŸ˜†

Debt, or SK….. Visa, or SK. Wait let me think…. Naw, she’s very beautiful but, I loved the red gold more. And if that was up right now then I’d be very tempted.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 89 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.