Spring 2019 PYO Swap Sign Up Thread!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Spring 2019 PYO Swap Sign Up Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Phoegonix
    Participant

Welcome to the Spring 2019 PYO Swap!

Between March 5th and March 20th, I’ll be accepting sign-ups for the Spring 2019 PYO Swap! We already have a number of people interested, so this should be a good one! On March 21st, I will send out emails with everyone’s swap partners. Ship date will be May 10th. This gives everyone approximately 7 weeks to order and complete their piece. (I will send out an email on May 1st to ask if your piece is ready and get an idea if anyone will be delayed.)

Entries need to be emailed to me at kohl777@gmail.com and need to include Spring 2019 PYO Swap in the subject of the email. No PMs please. I will reply to each email to confirm receipt, as well as updating this thread.

Emails should include:

1.Forum name, Full name, and mailing address. Make sure it’s an address that can accept packages, since this is where your swap partner will be sending your piece!

2. Requests for what you’d like to receive. Part of the fun is getting to paint things you might not paint for yourself, and another part is receiving something painted just for you! Desired color schemes, animal inspiration, and of course, desired sculpts are great information to include. Please take into account that the store is not currently stocked on everything, so please make sure that one or more of your requested sculpts is in stock. No harm in indicating a preference for one that is not – some of us may have some sitting around unpainted, but let’s make sure that every participant will be able to fulfill your request. No muses unless specifically asked for, and if you choose to paint foo pups, please paint two (to make it more even value-wise with the rest of the sculpts).

3. Whether you will be willing to ship outside the country. This would also be the place to list if you have anything you just absolutely hate to paint – we want everyone to have a good time with the swap after all. All partners will be determined by random drawing – Melody’s recipient will be drawn first so that everyone has an equal chance. After that I will make adjustments as needed to accommodate requests as best I can, but the primary method of selection will be random. I will not be in the drawing for Melody’s recipient.

Things to remember:

*You are responsible for buying a blank PYO, painting it, and mailing it by the ship date. In return, you will receive a painted piece.

*You are probably not painting for the person who is painting for you. This is more of a “secret santa” type exchange.

*If you do end up shipping out of country, please declare the value of the piece as $10. This will avoid most customs charges.

*If you’ve never shipped Windstones before – please take note of how the blank you receive is boxed from the company. Windstones are very fragile and must be double boxed. Your safest bet is to reuse the packaging it comes in.

*Sign the felt pad before you ship your piece!

*To keep in the spirit of the swap, don’t post any pictures of your piece (even in your private gallery) until your recipient has received it. No spoilers!

*Everyone is welcome! Just do your best; I’ve never heard of a swap participant being disappointed with what they received.

*We do this not only to give, but to receive. Please commit to following through on shipping the piece to your recipient. If you must drop out, let me know ASAP so that we can shift recipients.

Let’s make this a great experience for everyone!

Phoegonix
      Participant

Current participants:

Phoegonix
        Lisa Z

Bodine
        Participant

I’m in!😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ferlin1984
          Participant

I’m in!
            I’m looking at the list of others from other thread so about 8 or so painting so far 😊

Phoegonix
            Participant

Current list of Participants:

Phoegonix
              Lisa Z
              Scarletdrite
              Bodine
              Dashesndots

Even if you responded on the other thread, I still need your email before I put you on this list! Without the email, I don’t have the information to include you!

Natasha
              Participant

I’ve just emailed you. It will be nice to get back to painting something other than my house!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Phoegonix
                Participant

Current participants:

Phoegonix
                  Lisa Z
                  Scarletdrite
                  Bodine
                  Dashesndots
                  Natasha

Bodine
                  Participant

Don’t forget Ms.Melody.I believe she said she wanted to join this one.

Kujacker
                    Participant

I’ve sent my info.

Phoegonix
                      Participant

I’m not forgetting her, I just don’t have a formal entry for her yet. I won’t be able to send the information to the person who gets to paint her without it. I’ll contact her if I don’t get an email.

My current list:

Phoegonix
                        Lisa Z
                        Scarletdrite
                        Bodine
                        Dashesndots
                        Natasha
                        Kujacker

Phoegonix
                        Participant

Current list:

Phoegonix
                          Lisa Z
                          Scarletdrite
                          Bodine
                          Dashesndots
                          Natasha
                          Kujacker
                          Melody

8 participants! I’m accepting sign ups until 3/20 to make sure everyone who wants to participate gets a chance to do so. I think this is going to be a great swap!

Phoegonix
                          Participant

Phoegonix
                            Lisa Z
                            Scarletdrite
                            Bodine
                            Dashesndots
                            Natasha
                            Kujacker
                            Melody
                            Ferlin1984

9! 9 participants!! Ah ah ah!!

LZ
                            Participant

NumberDB-9

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Bodine
                              Participant

Hey,hey,nine is good,ten is better😀

Phoegonix
                                Participant

6 days left to sign up! There were a few more PYO options available in the store last I checked, so don’t be shy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.