fbpx

Spring 2014 SWAP – Interested?

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Spring 2014 SWAP – Interested?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Zloy720
    Participant

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a spring swap?

I was thinking it could be fun to do one with a ‘May day’/spring theme…

The store has a fair number of pyos available & with luck, maybe while we hold sign-ups & work out all the administrative details one or more of the new pyo pieces will become available…

Just thought I would throw it out there & see if enough folks would be interested to make it worth pursuing. 🙂

Melody
      Keymaster

We are pretty close to having the Daddy Foo-dog, pyo flapcat and Derpy Kitty Griffin ready. They are cast, we are just waiting for the steel cutters for the pads.

Scathach
        Participant

We are pretty close to having the Daddy Foo-dog, pyo flapcat and Derpy Kitty Griffin ready. They are cast, we are just waiting for the steel cutters for the pads.

That’s great news! I (and many other, I know) have been waiting for the Foof for a while. Momma and baby miss their father.

I like the Derpy Kitty Griffin! (I don’t actually think he’s derpy)

Life is beautiful.

dragonmedley
          Participant

I won’t be able to start the sign-up until April, but yeah, a swap was definitely planned for the spring!

I find spring and fall are the best – in the summer, people are too busy, and the holidays makes a winter one iffy.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Lokie
            Participant

Edited: Comment removed- Maybe not a discussion for this thread.

Anyways, excited for the PYO kitty. Not sure I’d be able to participate in a Swap.

Sirithiliel
              Participant

I’ve kind of given up on entering swaps, but I’m super excited to hear that they’re all almost ready! =D

Hey, Laundry2011 and I would be interested! And it would be awesome to paint and receive a new sculpt!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Heather
                Participant

WAUGH! 😀 This just made my day for the second time in an hour!

Prezaurian
                  Participant

1. I think it is so cool that new pyo sculpts are almost here! XD

2. I would definitely enjoy participating in a second swap. My first one was rather exciting and a learning experience.

3. Will there be a theme for this swap (like the last one)? Or will it be more of a free for all this time?

Ciarnet
                    Participant

I am absolutely in for another swap!

pegasus4240
                      Participant

Always interested in the swap. 🙂

-- Angie

Kim
                        Blocked

I have a pyo piece sitting here I was thinking of painting so I could do it for the swap. I was thinking of spring colours for it either way.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Depending upon the timing, I may or may not be able to participate – good news about the upcoming PYOs!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

I’ve missed participating in the swaps. Sadly, I won’t have the time to participate this time either. I’m trying to make my to do list smaller, not longer, and it doesn’t seem to be budging lately.

dragonmedley
                              Participant

Will there be a theme for this swap (like the last one)? Or will it be more of a free for all this time?

‘Twould be open, so no theme.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.