fbpx

Spectorals

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Spectorals

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Karen
    Participant

Hey there, is there a chance any spectorals rising and sitting being released soon?

Cheers

etruscan
      Participant

I’m guessing you mean in colors other than those available in the store now?

https://windstoneeditions.com/product-category/dragons/spectral-dragons/

According to Melody there is a casting problem with the Rising Spectrals so new ones are not being produced at the moment.

Rainbow Sitting Spectrals have been made and are being offered to people on the wait list now. If any are unclaimed they will go into the store.

For those who don’t know … being on wait lists and signing up for the Windstone newsletter are the best ways to find out about restocks and new things in the store.

Karen
        Participant

Hi there, I am on the waitlist but have not gotten an email or see them available on the site?

Cheers

etruscan
          Participant

You probably saw the message that Susie posted at the end of January – “We have begun a Password Protected restock of the Rainbow colored Lap Dragons and Spectral Dragons. Both have very long old waitlists, so this may take more than a month to process. While they are being offered they are not visible in our webstore and we are only offering them One Per Customer to those on the waitlists. ”

Windstone starts with people who have been on the waitlist the longest. If you have not gotten an email it sounds as though they haven’t gotten to you yet.

For reference, this is part of the message that Susie posted when they first started using this system:
            “The way it works is that we give the item password protection and hide it from public view (this is to reduce the confusion to the public of seeing something on our website that says ‘enter password’) and then we send out emails with instructions for ordering to the names on the wailist, beginning with the oldest and working our way down the list. Sometimes this takes quite a long time! It helps it to move faster if people who have decided against buying the item let me know quickly that they are not interested in it. I have been trying to figure out how to let you know that ‘yes, that item still exists, however its hidden right now because we are offering it to the oldest on the waitlist’ – and I think that right here [in the Windstore Discussion topic] will be the place for me to put notices like that. I’ll put up a notice that says something like ‘starting August 23 we have hidden the Fuzzy in peacock color while we offer it to the oldest on the waitlist.’”

Her complete post is the first one in this thread:

Password Protected Re-stocks & Waitlists

Susie
            Keymaster

Karen, What color Spectral and Rising Spectral Dragons are you waiting for? -Susie

Karen
              Participant

Pastel rainbow and rising blue morpho.

Asterisktrine
                Participant

Shell Pink, Blue morpho, Emerald Peacock and White are my Rising spectral wants. Brimstone too!

Bodine
                  Participant

RUBY!😆 just kidding…..

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Asterisktrine
                    Participant

Lol If only. They’d look great in Brimstone though ❤️

Catriona
                      Participant

Rising Spectral in brimstone or any color.

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

Kaytana
                        Participant

I keep seeing casting Issues for Emp, Scratcher and now Risers? What exactly are they doing in casting that’s different from times before when they were successfully cast? and what could be causing the issues? Brimstone Riser and Scratcher are very high on my wishlist, be good to see emp’s come around again too, I have nearly every other dragon I could want… Otherwise I just hope to see more -Other types of creatures- or production pebbles (Wolves, Loaf dragons, sitting red foxes, laying red foxes, etc etc)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.